Victorio Peak
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Victorio Peak

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2003
    Northern Hemisphere
    117 times
    Cache Hunting

Victorio Peak

Where Doc Noss claimed he found a room of gold bars. White Sands Missle Range, New Mexico.

3255'24.59"N 10638'25.70"W
    Attached Files Attached Files

Looking for my First Buried Chest...LOL

Oct 2005
    Virginia Beach, VA
    3 times

Re: Victorio Peak

I have a feeling no one will be swinging there. I'm sure the government WONT approve if it's on the range...LOL
    It's only a dream until you find that pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow.

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2003
    Northern Hemisphere
    117 times
    Cache Hunting

You could start here - http://www.freedommag.org/english/vol18I10/index.htm

There is also some info in the archives here at TreasureNet - or you can just google "doc noss treasure".

Mar 2006
    20 times

In the freedom Mag article by Tom Whittle
    You may note his interview with my dad ( Harvey Snow of Tula Rosa NM ) and myself
    He noted the Murder of My 14 year old sister.

Was the Gold in Victorio Peak ?
    Simply, Government agents do not murder without a cause to cover up their crimes.

Just that simple

Rog'

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2003
    Northern Hemisphere
    117 times
    Cache Hunting

The capital M's did not go un-noticed.

Let the truth be told!

Marc

Mar 2006
    20 times

Hi Doc
    YES, the Gold was there
    In several sites about the Peak

The Cavern that Doc Noss entered was but "ONE" vault.

Along both sides of the peak running paralel
    were other covered caves
    Capt. Leonard Fiegie's group found one of those " other Caves "

As i watched the Military remove the bars from the peak
    I noted they used civilian Dump Trucks to haul them away.

Nice disguise using civilian dump trucks. no military markings to
    give away the fact that it was a military black-op.

The one piece of information that was never publicly exposed until i released it,,,, was the fact that
    they used civilian dump trucks to move the gold out of the Hembrillo Basin.

For those witnesses who know that fact, it is the bonafides that i was indeed present when
    the theft of the gold took place.
    I was seven years old at the time, too young to do much about it then.

Today, i release the info on it

Docile people
    dead in their spirits

read the truth and muse only.
    waiting for film at eleven.

SAD for them.

Rog'

TNglen likes this.

us
    Dec 2004
    Long Island New York
    White's XLT
    24 times

Oh Marc! now you asked for it!! LOL, I lost track of Rogers last thread. Very intresting read.

kenb

Mar 2006
    20 times

Yes Ken,,, most truth, once revealed after decades of cover
    is interesting.

Yet, once known, it is what is done with that truth
    that is meet.
    Circumstances currently prevalent in your world
    dictate greatly that you all pay very close attention to the truth

read between the lines, it is hidden a little less now.

Rog'

Mar 2006
    20 times

Perhaps a more telling deduction would be the evidence
    illustrated from the photos of Victorio Peak.

Should we think that the military would go through the trouble
    of grading roads onto the peak for naught ?

Well yes, i suppose those who are not very good at thinking for themselves
    would certainly be smoozed into believing the militarys lies about those roads.

On the capital "M's" Marc
    If we were to use a knights templar code

we can say that the M is at the center of the alphabit

and that by the clue
    we are to read from the center going back to each
    sentence to the 1st and 3rd initial
    add from the end back to the beging certain letters or vowls until we unscramble an anagram

However, I used the caps as attention grabbers is all.

The point is to be installed in the meme of the mind
    never to be left unattended nor dormant to be forgotten.

Pay those taxes boys and girls

the next treasure finder they torture
    just may be a child of yourown.

Rog'

Aug 2006
    Albuquerque New Mexico

i just emailed the nm state land office.. since i live only a couple hours away i might go for a hiking trip .. can never pass up a chance for findin some caves... who knows maybe they missed somethin

us
    Apr 2006
    northeast Wisconsin
    Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
    22 times

I LOVE my country !

(It's my government that scares me)

Diggem'
    Yup. The end of a way of life. Too bad. It's a good way. Wagons forward! Yo!

jimbos

why is everyone so stuck on victorio peak.even if there is something left there its on military land?hi roger.hope youre still with us//jim

us
    Apr 2006
    northeast Wisconsin
    Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
    22 times

Beale;

Have you any IR photos of old man Johnsons farm ?

This I would like to see.

Diggem'
    Yup. The end of a way of life. Too bad. It's a good way. Wagons forward! Yo!

us
    Fortune Favors the BOLD, while Karma Favors the Wise!

Jan 2006
    Arizona Vagrant
    Modded SD2000 / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID
    6841 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by beale
    The gold in Victorio Peaks came from the mines of King Solomon. It was the center city of the seven cities of Cibola. There are three vaults to the East and three vaults to the West. But Victorio Peaks was the richest of the seven.

As for the Nazis Gold, it is long gone, good-bye. When F. Lee Bailey tried to cut a deal with the US Government the gold was slowly and efficently filtered and sold abroad.
    Hey Beale,

There were no "7" Cities of Cibola. That's a common misconception. When writing about treasures, many times the Spanish coded their messages. The use of the numbers 7 and 5 were soime of the most common. The number 7 when used in a correspondence, meant Gold. The number 5 meant silver. If the message said 7 cities of Cibola, it really meant the Golden City of Cibola. The Spanish usually heavily coded any messages regarding anything of possible value. That way if the message was intercepted, the interceptor would not understand the actual meaning.

Another funny thing about the Cibola Story is that Coronado got hammered after he couldn't find the Golden City, but in his original report (which is easily available to read), he never said anything about any Golden City. That whole thing came about DURING the 1540 Expedition, not before.

I don't know where the original gold in Victorio Peak came from, but I have heard King Solomon's Mines, Knights Templar, Apache, Padre LaRue, Maximillian, Nazi Loot, Japanese Loot, No Loot (BS Story), and a few others. My personal feeling was that it was collected over a few hundred years by Apache raiding first the Spanish, and then the Whites. The Apache were Semi-Nomadic, and gold would have little value to them (other than religious). Gold is heavy and hard to carry around in any quantity. The Apache didn't have much use for anything that wasn't lightweight, and easily carried on horseback.

Best,

Mike
    "You wouldn't like me when I'm mad, because I back up my rage with hard facts and logic!" - The Credible Hulk

............... ALWAYS REMEMBER: When you make a typo, the errorists win...................Aloha Snackbar!

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    8775 times

Hello Beale,

Some have said there were no Seven Cities of Cibola, which is not quite accurate. Coronado found Cibola (north of here on the AZ-NM border), and was disgusted to find that the tales he had heard were all untrue about the riches or even the size - for it was just a group of seven villages. Here is the text of his report to to Viceroy Mendoza sent from Cibola, August 3, 1540, quote:

Of the situation and condition of the Seven Cities called the kingdom of Cevola, and the sort of people and their customs, and of the animals which are found there.

IT now remains for me to tell about this city and kingdom and province, of which the father provincial gave Your Lordship an account. In brief, I can assure you that in reality he has not told the truth in a single thing that he said, but everything is the reverse of what he said, except the name of the city and the large stone houses. For, although they are not decorated with turquoises, or made of lime nor of good bricks, nevertheless they are very good houses, with three and four and five stories, where there are very good apartments and good rooms with corridors, and some very good rooms underground and paved, which are made for winter, and are something like a sort of hot baths. The ladders which they have for their houses are all movable and portable, which are taken up and placed wherever they please. They are made of two pieces of wood, with rounds like ours.

The Seven Cities are seven little villages, all having the kind of houses I have described. They are all within a radius of five leagues. They are all called the kingdom of Cevola, and each has its own name and no single one is called Cevola, but all together are called Cevola. This one which I have called a city I have named Granada, partly because it has some similarity to it, as well as out of regard for Your Lordship. In this place where I am now lodged there are perhaps 200 houses, all surrounded by a wall, and it seems to me that with the other houses, which are not so surrounded, there might be altogether 500 families. There is another town near by, which is one of the seven, but somewhat larger than this, and another of the same size as this, & the other four are somewhat smaller. I send them all to Your Lordship, painted with the route. The skin on which the painting is made was found here with other skins.

The people of the towns seem to me to be of ordinary size and intelligent, although I do not think that they have the judgment & intelligence which they ought to have to build these houses in the way in which they have, for most of them are entirely naked except the covering of their privy parts, and they have painted mantles like the one which I send to Your Lordship. They do not raise cotton, because the country is very cold, but they wear mantles, as may be seen by the exhibit which I send. It is also true that some cotton thread was found in their houses. They wear the hair on their heads like the Mexicans. They all have good figures, and are well bred. I think that they have a quantity of turquoises, which they had removed with the rest of their goods, except the corn, when I arrived, because I did not find any women here nor any men under 15 years or over 60, except two or three old men who remained in command of all the other men and the warriors. Two points of emerald and some little broken stones which approach the color of rather poor garnets were found in a paper, besides other stone crystals, which I gave to one of my servants to keep until they could be sent to Your Lordship. He has lost them, as they tell me. We found fowls, but only a few, and yet there are some. The Indians tell me that they do not eat these in any of the seven villages, but that they keep them merely for the sake of procuring the feathers. I do not believe this, because they are very good, and better than those of Mexico.

end quote

Coronado then went off to search for Quivira, which led him all the way to Kansas and never found this mythical city.

Beale wrote:

The gold in Victorio Peaks came from the mines of King Solomon.

Why would you say that? Not to sound incredulous, but you had a reason why you would say that the gold there came from King Solomon's mines - is there evidence to support this? The biblical account says Solomon got gold from Ophir and silver from Tarshish, and many places have been proposed as the true site of Ophir from Zimbabwe to Ethiopia to Arabia to India, Australia etc but the ancient Spaniards were convinced that Ophir was Peru, and hence Solomon obtained his gold from there. Thank you in advance,

Oroblanco

And they came to Ophir, and fetched from thence gold, four hundred and twenty talents, and brought it to king Solomon (1 Kings 9:28)

SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links