2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

Binakol,

Your place is a good treasure area potential. The best men who can help you are those treasure hunters who have geophysical instruments like gpr, detector, gpl...etc. Unfortunately, I do not have that yet, try other Philippines treasure hunter residents here in treasurenet....maybe some of those have equipment. Or maybe you can rent garret detector with multiplier...usually you can see their ads in sunday bulletin newspaper...regards.

tammahawk

Mar 8, 2005

Hi Gboy wasup ,tammahawk here, Sounds like a big under taking, but maybee so,with the sound of your crew, you all will not survive the ordeal if you try to stay that long, or at least with out someone of land knowledge ,and yes no matter where you are there is edible food unlike you posted earlier, what do you think the natives survived on, I am a trapper and hunter,fisherman ,camper and treasure hunter, I can survive anywhere, new at at the treasure hunting end ,but I am advancing at an astronomical pace compared to most, i am just lucky i have good research skills and have had some generous folks out there help with some minor details i needed cleared up, others are like to talkin to a wall no response, that old school treasure hunting mentallity,the hush hush society, any way, you guys sound like a bunch of city slickers, with not much outdoor skills,and that spells doom, my dad since i was a kid told me if the grocery stores closed tommorrow boy you would never starve,and he was right,if it runs ,moves ,crawles fly's ,swims, i can catch it or kill it somehow, If you need a person to manage finding and catching food for your team while you search,I would do so for a share of the find ,you will? also pay my passage there and back, I? can keep you guys alive hehe you will need someone like me, one way or another believe that! and i have some supplies already for tropical areas cause i used to live in florida such as, cast nets ect, traps and i am experienced with natural trapping such as deadfalls, snaring, fishing equipment,this job will be an all day every day job at base camp, i can reasearch the animals and vegitation for the best quality of food there, 15 guys will be a lot to hunt and fish for, so it will not be an easy job, as far as transportation of a find, I would worry about making the find 1st ,once the find is made and gps coordinates are set a small portion of the gold can be carried out to finance the rest of the extraction, helocopters I think not, noisy they draw attention and besides gold is very heavy probably the worst way to extract the gold from the sight unless your talkin a double prop transport, made for haulin heavy equipment such as military vehicles, a large boat would make more sense but you would still have to get the treasure to the shoreline,? to transport it either way, unless you could cut a massive hole thru the jungle canopy, for? a helo to land, and you say you have a cave already? the one you said you would not bring someone to? why? apparently its not the treasure cave or you would have made the discovery already, also you may want to find out what unfriendlies are there such as snakes spiders any thing with venom you may need to carry anti venom for, any way you need a guy? that stays at camp who does these thing for your crew, either me or someone else so, let me know wasup, you read what i wrote earlier, about my requirements, passage and so forth , let me know, i am always up for an adventure,tammahawk

A

agay

Hello guys, i have two sites to offer you... . email me now fo more information. No fuss. If you are looking for the best site, contact me, we have the real treasure..

A

agay

Hey binakol and boylara, I am ilocano too, we have another project in Nueva Vizcaya, . We miss the treasure on the first hole but now we have to redirect the hole to the right spot. I assure you we are good company, we can put everything to black and white, the japanese bought the site and is residing there right now and is waiting for us to return. This is a sure site, this site contains only an approximately 6 metric tons of sumatra gold.? Hope to hear from you soon. We need help as soon as possible. Sharing is 40-40-20: 40% for the new financer, 40% to the owner, 20% for the diggers. It is negotiable though, important is we can finish the project as soon as possible. It would only take less than two weeks to get done with it. We assure you.

B

binakol

Agay,

Sorry but i can't help you financially. do you have any detector that we could probably rent?

binakol

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Tamahawk,

There is no question that your an ASSET to our team....But unfortunately we do not have budget to send your airfare (back/forth). Right now, instead of 15 manpower, due to limited budget we send 3 man team (2 weeks budget) to explore our 5 treasure caves. Our budget now to relocate US$3-5 Billion OPEN TREASURE CAVES is ONLY....US$300 !!!..... It would be quite impossible and very difficult for our 3 man team to relocate this treasure cave due to very small and limited budget (everything here is rented, boat, horse, plane, jeep, our exploration area is 20 square miles) ....but with our ingenuity, perseverance, prayers and hardwork.....there is such thing as MIRACLE....hopefully we can hit this treasure this summer(up to May)......if we can't do it this summer.....there is still lot of summer to come.....until we HIT THE JACKPOT....MABUHAY !

A

agay

Binakol, we just employed the help of a friend who is using dowsing and a german-stick to their projects for us to use. What he demands is? a 10 percent share for the use of his detector to the find that you are to recover and so with their? expenses of going to your site you have to shoulder it, food and fare. By the way, the hundred thousand budget project is different to the two million that I am telling about. . Agay.

A

agay

Hello Gboy, you want a sure hit? We need a hundred thousand pesos more for our project, contact me if you are interested. We dig the wrong spot, we are sure we can hit it this time if we only have a hundred thousand pesos to continue. Agay.

tammahawk

Mar 8, 2005

gboy said:
Tamahawk,
? ? ?
? ? ?There is no question that your an ASSET to our team....But unfortunately we do not have budget to send your airfare (back/forth). Right now, instead of 15 manpower, due to limited budget we send 3 man team (2 weeks budget) to explore our 5 treasure caves. Our budget now to relocate US$3-5 Billion OPEN TREASURE CAVES? ?is ONLY....US$300? !!!..... It would be quite impossible and very difficult for our 3 man team to relocate this treasure cave due to very small and limited budget (everything here is rented, boat, horse, plane, jeep, our exploration area is 20 square miles) ....but with our ingenuity, perseverance, prayers and hardwork.....there is such thing as MIRACLE....hopefully we can hit this treasure this summer(up to May)......if we can't do it this summer.....there is still lot of summer to come.....until we HIT THE JACKPOT....MABUHAY !
you need much more$ than that, a season of green can finance ur adventures if you know what i mean, good luck gentlemen tammahawk

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( ****) TREASURE

NO SOLICITING FINANCING ON THIS SITE

Anyone who asks for Money Up Front For a Treasure Hunting Project , should Be Considered a Potential, Scam Artist.

It Doesn't mean they are, Just that the Possibility is there.

Most would do it Legally, by Incorporating first. & Sell Stock in their Corporation.

Jeff

Last edited:
B

binakol

Boylara,
I'm from Isabela... I want to get in touch with you... kindly PM me ASAP. thanks

Binakol

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

well i have a friend who have a german stick and a dowsing, you can use that for free, just prepare a meal for us and a vehicle were we can ride, we don't need an shares coz we have our own project site, lets say we just want to help our fellow hunters..... theres and ongoing treasure recovery there at Cauayan, Ilagan and Cabagan Isabela....

A

agay

Jeff of pa, I am sorry but i don't think "soliciting" is the right term for that. What we are looking for are capable businessmen who have the means to finance a treasure excavation project. We mean business here. I understand the existence of scammers or conmens here in the web but we are real people with real treasure sites to excavate. Besides, I advise any prospective investors of treasure hunting here in our place to be keen and wise in dealing with people here. It is most advisable that when you go here in our country, you must employ the help of your embassy and ask for legal assistance to guide you in dealing and doing business with us here. We mean business here, no scams. The treasure really exist, it is just waiting for the right person to find it. No money involve until you are sure we can bring out something back in return. Many americans and foreigners came here and was able to dig and find treasures. They went home happy, even leaving their equipments behind.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

agay, Nothing Personal here, I wish yous all the best of luck.

I received a couple Complaints, your post Borderd on Soliciting, so I remidied the Situation.

I believe I left Enough info to still receive help if anyone wants to, help yous out.

BEST OF LUCK ' jeff

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Tamahawk,

We are on the field always, and we are very much AWARE that we need more than $$$ to recover these $Billion treasures....but since nobody help us anyway....we have to be contented with our VERY SMALL budget.....but thERE is such thing as MIRACLE.....or ...
who knows.....MAYBE....WE ALREADY FIND THE TREASURE CAVE !!!.....AND OUR ONLY PROBLEM NOW IS HAULING......do you think its possible ???.............MAYBE !?

Larry KS

Mar 20, 2003

Treasure hunter drowns in cave

The Philippine Star 04/01/2005

CEBU (AFP) ? A treasure hunter looking for Japanese World War II booty was found dead in Tuburan town last Wednesday, five days after he entered a submerged riverbank cave, officials said.

Nicodemo Yntong dived into the cave last Friday in search of a Buddha statue believed to have been buried by Japanese soldiers during the war, district official Editho Montecalvo said.

Yntong?s brother and a friend had accompanied him to the site, but decided not to follow him into the cave.

Yntong failed to return and his body was found floating last Wednesday, five days after the incident and after rescuers had given up hope of finding him alive.

Local legend is rife with stories of Japanese World War II stragglers burying stashes of gold, statues and jewels across the country.

There is no historical confirmation of the loot, but the late dictator Ferdinand Marcos once claimed to have found a golden Buddha statue to explain his enormous wealth to the public.

:'(

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005

gboy, where do the donated items get shipped to? Name, address, and confirmation telephone number. do you have a definite itinerary yet?

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

To Badger Bart,

Thanks for being interested in our quest for the infamous YAMAS-H-I-T-A Treasures. The equipment that we need are posted in early post. We need 2nd hand/new/discarded but still usefull equipments: camping gears, climbing gears,scuba gears(portable underwater breathing apparatus) and other 2nd hand pulse detector.....or anything in your garage that you think is useful in our quest. Even a smallest item is surely appreciated and will be helpful. Some of our treasure sites are located in the jungle caves, cliffwalls and some are underwater caves...THIS IS NOT AN EASY TASK.....IN FACT ITS VERY DIFFICULT....but with our determination,perseverance, hard work and LOTS OF PRAYERS....IT CAN BE DONE... HOPEFULLY the late Gen. Yamash-i-t-a will pity us...
Our scheadule of departure is ASAP once we complete the equipment needed and once we solicit funds for our expenditures...The best months for treasure hunting here is during sunny days (January to June), after that,it will be rainy days months and more difficult...hopefully its tax free bcoz I don't have money to pay for it....door-to-door package is better like LBC, FEDEX,DHL,UPS.....
Once in our lifetime....we dream to recover BIG VOLUME TREASURE......this is our chance to help and be part of it, even in our own small way....MABUHAY !!!

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005

Thank yo for your reply. It seems to me it would cost a fortune just to ship the needed item to you, it would make more sense to send a donation by airmail, and save on the shipping charges. Are these needed items available there in new or secondhand condition? Also, your search area, or plan seems quite vague at this point. Do you have something more to go besides legends and general areas you learned from books? I understand not divulging specific information on a public forum, but potential investors need something more concrete that what you propose here.

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005

gboy, until you dazzle us with some brilliance, you are going to continue to see some healthy skepticism from most of the regulars here. I hope you understand that skepticism, and be patient with it, it is only natural. I think that many here view you as a wannabe treasure hunter, based on what you have provided so far along the line of verifiable fact. It appears that you won't baffle many here with bs, though I'm not saying that is what you are trying to do. You could stun them into silence with some real good research, verifiable facts, or whatever is your best shot at finding what you are after. A wish, a hope, and a prayer, on top of stumbling around blindfolded in a 30 sq. km. maze is not an impressive picture to paint for anyone. We all work hard for our money too, and do not wish to throw it away on something that appears to be doomed to failure. I cannot imagine that anyone here is jealous of your country's huge treasures, there are many similar treasures here, as our history proves. You need to present your case better in order to convince anyone to invest in your venture. Your enthusiasm is refreshing, don't ever lose that, it is invaluable! Personally, I am a believer in some Japanese treasures hidden there, for various good reasons and reseach, and indeed, some may still exist.

There is a reason I asked for your address, it is not the obvious one though, and I thank you for providing it. Tell us more about your plan, you never know what might happen. ;-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread