2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

To Badger Bart,

Your concern and skepticism is UNDERSTANDABLE AND NORMAL because these forum is very much LIMITED to discuss and depend our treasure sites projects studies for investors like you. BELIEVE ME our research, documentation and exploration is extensive. If we sit down and discuss these projects, it may take maybe several hours to discuss and more than 300 + pages of project study, pictures,treasure maps, topographic maps, project cost, and etc...
I suggest maybe, if you have a FRIEND, already staying here in the Philippines wherein we can discuss and present our project proposal...it could have ben easier for us. However, POSTING our whole project study proposal, 300+ pages is IMPOSSIBLE in this FORUM. Besides some of the treasure maps,and other treasure information is CONFIDENTIAL...FOR YOUR EYES ONLY...And it won't be "safe/secured" sending confidential information thru INTERNET.
In fact, For several months now,I challenge other Yamashi-t-a treasure hunters in the internet and other treasure forums to MATCH OR SURPASS our treasure research/exploration ........so far,for those treasure pretenders who challnge us...is a mismatch and the make us their treasure consultant...
Anyway, I hope you can THINK ALSO OF OTHER WAYS, how can we satisfy your inquries, skepticism and doubts?
If we both beleive in the existence of this infamous Yamashi-t-a treasures.....every PROBLEM THAT WILL COME UP....WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SOLUTION.....According to Japs code...patience and perseverance will be highly rewarded.
Hope to hear from you soon....MABUHAY...God Bless !!

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To Badger Bart,

By the way, we have more than 20 years of extensive treasure research, exploration and operation (discuss/debated/scrutinized previously in my post) and we have more than 100+ treasure sites all over the Philippines.
Regarding, NEW/SECOND HAND equipments, we do HAVE here in the Philippines(camping/climbing gears,camera wt zoom, celfone, gps/2-way radio) and except some hi-tech geophysical instruments like pulse detector, gpr, gpl , 2-box detector and etc....using this instruments depends on our treasure projects is ver much usefull.
Again........any donation (big/small...cash/equipment) is highly appreciated.
And ....the donor will be fully updated of the progress, equipment purchase eceipts will be emaild and every single cents is accounted...etc.
But let it be reminded.....THIS WON'T BE EASY......because this treasure is HIDDEN and HAULED by thousand men....We will do our very best ....the rest will be up to GOD........and MIRACLE do happen...regards.

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005

Thank you gboy, I am beginning to understand better.
1. So tell me how many of your 100+ treasure leads have you recovered so far after 20 years of research or searching, their estimated value, and some photos of them if possible.
2. What does one get in return for their donation?

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bart,
Don't get mixed up. Gboy is one person and Goldenboy is just a new lurker who looks like he just signed up to confuse the issue.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To Badger Bart,

1) Iam NOT "GOLDENBOY".......I'm simply...GBOY.....these are two different people, golden boy just trying to confuse you.

You have a good questions:

1) After 20 years of research and 100 sites, have we recovered before? We do have 2 recovery incidents, In 2001, we recovered refrigirator size (6 cubic ft) concrete vault along the shorelines....we were able to recover 2 tons of gold but confiscated by local politician. In 2003, somewhere in Ifugao, northern part of Luzon, some of my partners recovered 17 pcs (12 kilos each) gold bars....on the way to Central Bank...the convoy were ambushed, 2 of my friend died on the spot, gold bars were stolen.....this kind of incident sometimes happens...we just be careful next time...
Regarding other positive treasure sites.....everything will always boil down to.... EQUIPMENT AND BUDGET....if we don't have this two....you CAN'T do anything.....even if you are standing on the exact treasure spot !!.......meaning since we don't have budget and equipments...all our treasure sites discovered thru the years...remains on the list....

2) Regarding treasure share for donors: If we hit....big or small treasure...donors will be given equal share with team members....

G

goldenboy

Bart, that parable sounds more like a riddle, isnt it? But the answer is easy.

Readers,
I am sorry but i am not trying to confuse anyone of you here.
Gboy and me are two different persons. I have not noticed that Gboy is the main man here in this forum, i should have used another name to be different and i am sorry that i have not noticed the name.
I have a group working in the mountains of sierra madre, mostly composed of natives- aetas. I have read about the claims of Gboy here, i have heard of those stories before, a mile of or a kilometer of hidden treasures... i am not saying that his claims aren't true but i guess the possibility of truth is more positive. I am not trying to confuse anybody here, it is just that Gboy and I has something to offer with the same situation.

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005

Hi gboy, I understand that you are not Goldenboy, I was asking him to clarify his message and I see that he has just now responded.

Regarding your past recoveries, do you have any pictures of either of the two incidents that you could post here?

What makes you so sure that being more carefull next time will make you successful?

And what is the name and title of this local politician who confiscated your gold?

Guys, guns, and gold... now there is an interesting combination.

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005

Hi Goldenboy;

I still don't understand what you are trying to say. Maybe if you explain what your group is looking for it will help.

Thanks

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It's a Hijack!!!!
Gboy is being hijacked by Goldenboy. What I want to know is where's Goldfinger when you need him. Next "Goldenrod" will be chimin in.
;D

Goldenboy - Please detail how much of a percentage I can get for how much money I invest. Ooops, I mean gboy! ??? ???

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005

I'm sure these are 2 different people. Know how I tell them apart? One of them is into health food, he has the goldenrod and hickory nuts.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To Little digger,

I'm not the bad guys you portray us to be. Lure investor and kidnap !!! Why would I do that? I'm not yet that desperate...we have a lot of treasure sites to look for, than doing some scam !! Besides, MY FULL NAME, TEL NOS. AND ADDRESS ARE POSTED HERE FOR THE WORLD TO SCRUTINIZE ME !!!........
If I'm con man...I would hide on psydonames...and not exposing myself.....
Why I am not afraid to expose myself and my treasure sites? .......simply because TREASURE HUNTING IS AN HONEST LEGITIMATE UNDERTAKING AND ADVENTURE !! .........AND IF SOMEBODY HELP ME IN MY HONEST QUEST FOR TREASURE...THE BETTER.....and if we fail...try again until we succeed....

To Badger Bart,

Honestly speaking, If your budget is your HARD EARNED MONEY.....I DO NOT WANT THAT !!!
Bcoz if we failed to locate big volume treasure (normal and ordinary occurence) and you lose money, I do not want to be blamed.... Its safer and better you invest it on safer investment, like bank notes and etc.....
What I simply WANTED is your LOOSE CHANGE...DOLE OUTS...EXTRA MONEY YOU CAN AFFORD TO GAMBLE...OR DONATIONS.
BCOZ JAPANESE BIG VOLUME TREASURE SITES ARE NOT EASY....IT WAS DESIGNED, BUILT AND HIDDEN.....so that treasure hunters like us would find it difficult to recover and locate !!!
However, if the DUMAGAT NATIVES where able to find accidentally the secret exit/entrance of these treasure chambers....that's what we are hoping to do so also....hopefully to relocate the secret entrance/exit !!
Right now...with or without your help.....we are looking for these treasure chambers, EVEN IT WILL TAKE FOREVER.... however...it would make it easier for us to relocate it with your DONATIONS.
Regarding treasure donor share? What do you want, return of investment? 100% ..... 1,000%......10,000%....100,000%... 1 million%..... everything is possible depending the volume of treasure recovered.
This is the right month for operation....if you wait until June iis already rainy season..difficult to operate..hopefuly your help came soon.
Just post your inqueries/doubts here....I'll try to answer all.....GODSPEED

G

goldenboy

Badger Bart: You are right bro!

Little Digger: We can do business right in your embassyi that is what you want. Bring all the security you want if you are afraid of being kidnapped. Anywhere in the world you can find conmans like what you think. We do clean business here. If you know, American soldiers and CIA's are here in the country and they are what we are trying to avoid aside from local corrupt officials here in our country, that is why we opt not disclosing our identity.

Coinshooter: I don't hijacked Gboy, it is just i don't know that he is the main man here in this forum and i had no idea that our names would be somewhat kinda the same. In all our dealings we offer a 30% share to any partner who will venture with us. Our sites are major japanese treasure sites. No mountain climbing or whatever because our sites are mostly located near major highways and known towns in our country. Of course, you first can do detection to our sites before venturing with us in our project.

Gboy: Nice knowing you here bro. I heard of your sites, I have been to those places and every native that i talk to are speaking about it. I have climbed every mountain of sierra madre, ride the seas of pacific only to find out that these natives are being used for illegal activities. It is just a pity that these natives are being abused by lowlanders and corrupt politicians(high positions in the government), using them for crimes and illegal activities involving selling of fake golds and used for luring investors in their scams. I am not saying that your site is not true because i have also found the story true and has the possiblity that we can find them. It is just that with my few years of adventure and search for the gold, you just can't trust everybody and every story that they are going to tell you, especially with the natives. Think about how come a native you found in the middle of the jungle know the names of every street in Manila?

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I think both you guys have been wandering in the jungle too long if you think any guy (or gal) on this site is going to give you a dime. Why are you targeting U.S.A.? Europeans have lots of $$ too. I personally think that you are just Nigerian scammers in disguise. Americans have been fooled too many times by slimy folks like you two who want to scam $$$ from unsuspecting fools. If you really believed that your "treasure hunting" had creedence, then you should be targeting large companies/corporations, not "mining the pockets" of unsuspecting fools. There are plenty of larger mining/tresure hunting companies that would hook up and venture with you if you could produce some "valid" info (discussed in private with them). If you already have contacted these guys, then why would you even consider needing us? If you did approach them and they said No, then why would we want you? What about Mel Fisher and the other large treasure hunters? If this were "valid" they would certainly be interested. I am using Mel Fisher only as an example, but there are plenty of land based treasure hunters around that are larger companies (if you were willing to do the research). Maybe you and Gboy should pool your resources. Better yet, why don't you get all the treasure fools over there and form a corporation. I for one would Never invest in any venture where you are trying to cheat your own gov't out of a share. You know if word got out, you'd all be dead or in jail faster than your head can spin anyway. Sounds like you need to sell more fish, rice, coconuts and other staples until you can save your pennies up for this expedition. Remember, save your pennies and the dollars will follow. Or is that Pesos? Is this a late April FOOLS joke?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Carefull Guys, We're All Friends Here.
Nothing Wrong With Stating your Opinion,
Or Asking for some type of Confirmation.
But, PLEASE, No Name Calling or Unsubstantiated
Accusations.

Thank You
JEFF

G

goldenboy

I have no comment on that, it's just that i am not used to harsh talking. Any way, everybody has the right to their own opinion. Thanks anyway people, i just understand that this forum is just limited to American fools. I guess filipino fools like us are not welcome. If only I could remove these topic here, it must have been better... can you do that Jeff of PA? This is a scam right? I hope that this subject would be removed soon. The Japanese Treasure is not true, every people here are scam. They just want to get money from foolish americans... man...Why can be some people so indifferent responding to an offer when they has nothing to give?

My advice to coinshooter and littledigger is to just keep quite if you dont believe on something other than accusing somebody of being a nigerian scammer or whatever... what we are looking here are wise and capable persons(not fools) who have all the means to finance a project... when we say treasure hunting... we mean money, guns and goons... do you have what it takes to be a real treasure hunter?

By the way, i remember, this is not America... this is the world wide web... europeans too are welcome.. european wisemans... even fools i guess...

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Not scamming huh, Goldenboy?????

Funny how you speak like you don't know how to speak english to everyone on the forum and then speak PERFECT english in your PM's to other members?
Here's your post to another member on this forum.

No your not scamming anyone (anymore).

"One of my men reported to me the other day telling me they have found a cache in the mountains of sierra madre. The site is located in the northern most part of Luzon at the tip of the ranges of sierra madre mountains. The mountain where the cache is located is facing the pacific ocean, and this can only be reached by means of a boat and walking and hiking up in the mountain. I ordered my men(natives) not to touch a thing once they see a cache because it has poisons on it. We lack resources to finance the recovery of the cache. Just click to the link below to see where the cache is located. The route is from Manila, we go up north to Cagayan and then ride a boat going to the Pacific ocean. "

Funny how you lost that Phillipine accent, isn't it? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :o

G

goldenboy

Coinshooter: i guess you know what is meant by PM... Private Message... and when we say private message... a message is only disclosed to a person who is supposed to know the information... this only proves that Mr. Badger Bart who i sent the message is a person who cannot be trusted with secret informations. Well, let me tell you about the real situation here in our country... our government is working with the US Government to recover this treasures that is why we want to keep every information secret since this is the web where everybody can lurk and see what is happening and i am sure the Philippine Operatives, US Federal and the CIA are working here watching over us.. reading every post in this forum as to where is the lead pointing to this treasures. That is the big WHY i sent that PM to Badger Bart, sad part is that the message is true and you opened it up here. I guess you know how easy it is to locate a treasure using modern electronic and satellite detectors especially when a cache is not just a cache but hoards of treasure huh? Just the other day, 10 fishermen are lost in china sea, for days they cannot be found. Do you know what the government used to locate them? Satellite equipments of the US soldiers who are based here in our country. This news is aired on national television the other day. I can't blame you or anybody here on this forum for being so skeptic about treasure hunting in our country, we understand you don't know the situation here. As i told you, we are educated and civil people. If you think I am a scammer, let it be. But if i would have been a scammer, i should have sent every message tyo every person here in this forum or to other sites, I should haven't known who i sent that PM which you opened up here. Next time you becareful what to say, when you have nothing to give but arrogance of opinion.

What about this: Colonel Irwin Ver, son of the late General Fabian Ver the Military Adviser of the Late Dictator President Ferdinand Marcos in the Philippines has hidden 12 Million US Dollars in a Catholic Convent in Baguio City, Philippines. This happens during the 1986 Peoples Power Revolution when the Dictator Marcos was thrown out of power and cast out of his throne in the Malcanang Palace in Manila. During the Revolution when people came from all over the country to gather in Manila for the Revolution, the Dictator assigned 12 Million US Dollars to Colonel Ver to safekeep and hide. With 12 men with him what Col. Ver did is to bring the money to a city north of Manila, in Baguio City, where he knows that all of the convents are left empty because all of the Catholic Bishops, Priests and Seminarians went to Manila for the People Power Revolution( The revolution is led by Catholic Bishops and clergys), and there they dug and hid the money including the van(car) that they used to escape to one of the convents/seminary's. Colonel Irwin Ver and his family lives in America as an Assylum Residents.

Since we cannot operate on this site because of the hesistance of the Catholic church to work with us... every treasure hunter is welcome to find the money... even with out us... all the money is yours, only you have to do is find what and where is the right seminary and convince the catholic church to open up its lawn for the excavating... the money is buried along with the van that Colonel Ver used in running away with the money... that is 12 Million US Dollars... Bills. If you can locate Colonel Ver in America then it would be easier for you...

hey hey... doubting thomas coinshooter i guess is not welcome in this quest... he might think this is scam again... but if you has guts coinshooter welcome ha ha ha

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To Coinshooter,
Pls. don't underestimate us Filipinos, because we don't have funds, you accuse us of being scammers and probably illiterate (your wandering why we are fluent in ENGLISH)....we are decent people...mostly bachelaureate degree graduates...only we lack oppurtunity here in our country...and treasure hunting is the shortest way to help some of our countrymen from poverty.
Regarding your suggestions of looking for Mining companies for joint venture?? FOR YOUR INFORMATION....after WW2 most foreign (american,european,japanese) mining companies have been doing TREASURE HUNTING OPERATION FOR SEVERAL DECADES NOW....these companies don't need us simply because THEY HAVE THEIR OWN TREASURE HUNTING DEPARTMENT ALREADY...

To Badger Bart / other Japs treasure hunters,
THE REASON WHY I NEVER SEND PERSONAL MESSAGE TO YOU.....because I want my every OPINION/SUGGESTIONS/POST be scrutinize/debated/analyzed by the whole treasure hunting community....meaning NO HIDDEN AGENDA....I want every treasure hunting activity is being agreed and discussed here.....so that doubts/questions will be cleared...RIGHT HERE.
However, its unfortunate that there are many ENVIOUS TREASURE HUNTERS IN THIS FORUM....instead of discussing the MERITS OR DEMERITS of the treasure projects....they go down to personal level of insulting each other....some peolple are born losers..have pity on them.
Regarding, my TREASURE PROJECTS? We have compiled more than 100-200 treasure sites !!!
1. Some buried shallow, some are buried deep most of these sites are in towns,city,churches,plaza,schools,private/gov't lots..etc.
2. Some sites are underwater.....minisubmarine, shipwrecks, stainless boxes, cement vaults...etc
3. Cave and waterfalls, some sites are open, some are close..some sites had already beeen spotted by natives.
4. We have 21 treasure maps, hundred pictures of treasure sites,2 dozen japanese rock markers (most JAPS treasure hunters don't even have one rock treasure symbol/marker picture...THIS IS THE MOST DIFFICULT TO FIND...IT TAKE 5 TO 10 TREASURE HUNTING ATTEMPTS TO FIND EVEN ONE JAPS ROCK SYMBOL/MARKER)....
WHOEVER HAVE THE MOST TREASURE MAPS AND JAPS ROCK SYMBOLS HAVE....THESE IS WHERE THE PRETENDERS AND PROFESSIONAL JAPANESE TREASURE HUNTERS SEPARATE....these is where EXTENSIVE treasure research..comes in...I WANT IT TO BE CLEAR THAT SO FAR as of today......NOBODY HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES CAN... SURPASS... OUR JAPS TREASURE RESEARCH....EVEN THAPI....OK? ...........whoever challenges us...lets compare our research ...let see who's the BEST !!!!
I'm not bragging about our Japs treasure sites....I'M SIMPLY ASKING YOUR SMALL/SECOND HAND/NEW.. EQUIPMENT DONATIONS....thats all....
GOD SPEED

G

goldenboy

ei gboy, how are you bro? why should you think that opening these sites in this forum would help? don't you know that the US government is helping our government in locating these treasures? the sites you are telling here are near the balikatan or war exercises camps of the US and filipino troops. I don't know what might be your idea, but i guess this is somewhat kind of a desperate move to get to the treasure as soon as possible. I don't think i need to do research like what you are doing to locate these treasure sites. These sites we have are personally shown and located by japanese soldiers who came back to excavate it. Unfortunately, what they have hidden is also hard for them to recover. Maybe what you have found in your 20 years of research, it only take me a few months to find. My father was a treasure hunter before but he is considered one of the unfortunate... i just inherited from him our sites including his team. To your dumagat sites, i guess most of them are located by now. And i tell you, syndicates mostly thrive on those areas... selling fake golds... know casiguran.... baler... plenty of conmans bro.. there is even this high military officer who is running a group of conmans selling fake golds in cabanatuan... i hope you are not one of them. Goodluck to hunting!!!

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To Goldenboy,

I'm not here to argue or to compete with you regarding PROS/CONS of Japs treasure hunting...as I mentioned before I'M JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY OUT THERE, WHO MAY DONATE EQUIPMENTS...
However, since you open the topic regarding, americans and japanese coming back here and doing some treasure hunting....believe we know more than enough....
Did I mentioned already in this forum...that our team members (grandparents/parents) OLD FOLKS...since after the war,have already interrogated Japs and successfull in recovering treasure...specially when in 1965 the late Pres.Marcos joined our old folks treasure hunting team....and of course recovered...several hundred tons of gold up to 1984 (ask Enrile our old folks gave him, one cave chamber of treasure in Cagayan)...with the help of CIA...we have complete pictures and gold transaction documents with that group....our documents shows that their last hauling 2,000 pcs 75 kilos were sold and consumated in 1982.....where do you think the remaining 23,000 pcs 75 kilos hidden.....SECRET !!!
Unfortunately...our 9 billion pesos treasure share...were sequestered by PCGG....our old folks died as poor men...
That's why since then, SECOND GENERATION LIKE US.....trying to retrace...and follow the treasure exploits of our old folks.....this time its difficult bcoz....CIA....didin't help us anymore...we are on our own looking for financiers....That's why I'm not afraid to expose myself to intelligince comunity like CIA...bcoz WE ARE LOOKING FOR THEM FOR SEVERAL DECADES NOW !! SPECIALLY THOSE WHO HELP OUR OLD FOLKS (Bustader,Frank Higdon..etc)....IN FAIRNESS TO CIA, OUR OLD FOLKS TREASURE SHARE WERE GIVEN....BUT SEQUESTERED BY CORY/FVR.
Regarding, WW2 Japanese veterans who came back......we have several dozens of them who pinpointed the exact location of treasure sites....where do you think our 21 treasure maps came from? JAPS VETERANS OF COURSE !!!
By the way.....in 1985 we have still 13 Japs WW2 straggler in our list......in Mindanao....some of them have died by now...
So pls, don' tell me the story/purpose of American balikatan, Japanese JICA, WW2 japs veterans/straggler...treasure site... etc.....WE KNOW ALMOST EVERY TREASURE HUNTING ACTIVITY, HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES...
And please....DON'T COMPARE, your LIMITED treasure exposure with our vast and comprhensive treasure experience....MISMATCH YAN...OK?

To Treasure hunters,
OUR EQUIPENT DONATIONS IS MOST WELCOME...HOPEFULY SOON.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions