Silver Member
Jan 31, 2015
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Took a 'beeline' to the City after work and back to where I was finding all those Indians two days ago.

First good target - 1900 IHC, then a lot of "iffy' digs that were trash of one sort or another.

Ended up with a V-nickel - 1901.

One hour of peaceful, if not a bit hurried hunt while the light was fading, but the rain had left and no one else was detecting anywhere in sight.

This makes the 10th IHC from this area since September 1st of this year.

Finds.jpg

Upvote 20
Great looking IH, congratulations! :occasion14:

wowzers that 1900 is sweeeeeeeet

Nice finds! That Indian looks to be in awesome shape- Congrats!!

-- Jeff --

Thx thrifty76now! Yes, aside from the IHCs, this same area has given me mercs, two Barber coins, a seated dime and a 1782 half reale since mid-March.

Very cool...I was expecting some sort of Binary Code given the title is 00 and 01

Thx Jeff! Yes it is. Interesting how many that come out of here have full LIBERTY. Perhaps I'm just digging the deeper, older coins that the 'first wave' left behind.

Thx Ammoman! What would come after 00, 01? Maybe 11.��

Thx Jeff-Gordon! This park is where the 'wowzers' are!

Thx Ammoman! What would come after 00, 01? Maybe 11.��

LOL...close...its 10 then 11. Of course i may be wrong, its been forever since i even thought about that.

Last edited:
Dude you kill it every time you get out. I need some of your Mojo, my Mojo has decreased and your's is still going strong. :notworthy:

Thanks L-D! Sorry for the delay in a reply. I wish you happy hunting and even more joy (MO JO) in detecting this week and the rest of 2016!

Excellent digs, sweet condition on that IH cent!

Thx J. Cache! Always a thrill for me to find an Indian. Just shows me there's more to pull from this area.

Holy cow you dug that Indian?!! That's incredibly nice condition, way to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back