.006 % keepers today out of 17,000 Halves.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
I did one box today - got 1 40%, .001 (that sure is better than a .000 smelly skunk) Seems to me like you are getting some pretty good results there!

Maine_Jim

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
Is a very small percent, but in perspective it isn't all that bad considering the amount of TOTAL skunks going around.

It certainly ain't a dream though. ;)

~Dave

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Papa......108 keepers........great day in my book! Nowadays the only way to pull decent numbers is through volume. Oh sure you will hit a good load here and there but for the most part it will take volume.

Congrats to ya!!

You keep plugging and you will own all the silver....ha! Best of luck to you.

jonhls

Nov 10, 2006
that sure beats my percentages.Out of last 19 boxes i have 14 keepers.the very best i have ever had for a monthly average is 5 per box,i was tickled to death with that.Latley road trips arent even worth the effort.Im thinking about cutting my half orders back a bit and doing more dimes quarters and pennies for awhile.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Don't feel bad Jim. The other night I did 6 boxes for (3) 40%ers (fillin the safe again for ya haha).
Take care and Happy Trails, Mark

GaryM5

Greenie
Sep 14, 2008
Reelfoot Lake, Tn / Pickwick Lake, Tn
Detector(s) used
white's Qxt Pro
Today was my first time roll hunting, I bought 10 rolls of half's and got 4 40%
half's. I think that's not to bad after seeing how it's been for some of yall.
I was suprised how fast you can go thru 10 rolls. I wish I could afford a thousand dollars worth, but I'm on a tight budget,
I plan on doing the 10 roll deal several times a week if possible, it's fun.

Gary

OP
OP
coolpix9

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Gary, you will be hooked soon. How about we trade scenery for awhile. I'll bet it is getting nice there now. Jim

GaryM5

Greenie
Sep 14, 2008
Reelfoot Lake, Tn / Pickwick Lake, Tn
Detector(s) used
white's Qxt Pro
coolpix9 said:
Gary, you will be hooked soon. How about we trade scenery for awhile. I'll bet it is getting nice there now. Jim

Hi Jim, Hey I think I'm already hooked...lol. Yes it's very nice here about 75 deg.
today, and I need to be doing a little work to my boat getting it ready for the fall crappie season.
I don't fish during the summer heat lol, I'm a wimp.
HH..........Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions