09 totals update

fiddycent

Oct 23, 2008
'09 totals update

hi boys and girls.

came back and had to modify this post. i had it titiled '09 totals. those were my monthly totals for march. oops!

'09 has been pretty good so far for old fiddycent. hit some good boxes of late. so far this month i've pulled 360 40%ers, 58 90%ers, and 10 dimes. started hitting the halves harder and slacked off alot on the dimes.

found a $20 roll of large dollar coins which contained one silver bi-centennial Ike proof dollar! also found an 1873 english florin in excellent shape. :o

silver total for the month....74.945 ounces. been a pretty good month. sooner or later the well will run dry but until then....wooooohooooooooo!!!

my yearly totals as of april 10th are:

dimes 10

90's 127

40% 719

plus the aforementioned Ike and florin... for a total of 146.48921 oz. of bling. not bad for a part time hobby.

been a few nice pulls mixed in along the way...my second '98 S silver proof...another 70 D...and my first commemorative. the really odd thing is the lack of foreign coins! only one so far and that one was a really cool find.

good luck on your searches this year guys and girls.

Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Re: '09 totals update

Very encouraging results ! It's stats like these that keep us going in dry times :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread