markmopar

Feb 15, 2008
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Mercury63

Oct 20, 2008
I am still impressed how some of you guys hear silver. I haven't quite developed that talent, although I do notice the sound is different from clad. I still can't pass the blindfold test.

MERC 63

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
To be a true CRH master, you must first pass the silver by sound trial. Come grasshopper, and I will prepare you.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here, they wont sell me the bags... :tard:

Jack_MIghtyheart

Aug 5, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Narthoniel said:
To be a true CRH master, you must first pass the silver by sound trial. Come grasshopper, and I will prepare you.

I guess I'll never be a CRH master then, seeing as I'm tone deaf XD I'm also amazed that people can tell just from the sound. It all sounds the same to me.

OP
OP
markmopar

markmopar

Feb 15, 2008
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jack_Mightyheart said:
I guess I'll never be a CRH master then, seeing as I'm tone deaf XD I'm also amazed that people can tell just from the sound. It all sounds the same to me.

It's funny, though. I can't carry a tune in a wheelbarrow, have no musical talent and am lucly i can play with myself-but i can hear that silver and tell you if your carburetor is off even a little bit!

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a bank the other day refuse to sell the bag on the machine because it was not full, it had $349 in it, so I asked the manager if I could bring in $651 of halves to fill the bag could I then buy it, they said that was fine. I filled the bag bought it, sorted it and only got 2-40% but oh well at least I know what I could have missed...lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread