1-28 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scrounger let me know he was in town, so I met him down at the beach. He told me scubatreasure would be making an appearance as well. Cool deal, I'd get to see scrounger, who I met 2 years ago and meet another T-net member.

It was another beautiful day at the beach, lots of sun, pleasant temperatures.

I got there just after 10 a.m. and met scrounger around noon.

We worked our way towards the far end of the beach where scubatreasure would be coming from.

Scubatreasure got there about 2:30. We talked for a bit then got back to hunting.

I had to leave a little early (around 3:30)

18 coins = $1.28
002.JPG

Upvote 0
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice hunt willie, sweet looking Mater :thumbsup: Always nice to meet someone off the site.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everybody.

It was pretty good day, even if the finds were not.

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
Was great to meet another tnet member and share a story or two with someone who has the same passion for his hobby.

sunglasses and match box cars ...my favorite things to find on a trip to the beach...besides the jewelry and coins of coarse...

you the man Willie d.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
scrounger said:
thanks for sharing ur beach w us. i managed. 1.76. mostly due to late finds w ST's excal

maebbe here a few more days. should be out there monday. look for me / us !
Glad you could make it down to my neck of the woods. I hope that piece of jewelry turns out to be real for ya. Catch ya next time. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
scubatreasure said:
Was great to meet another tnet member and share a story or two with someone who has the same passion for his hobby.

sunglasses and match box cars ...my favorite things to find on a trip to the beach...besides the jewelry and coins of coarse...

you the man Willie d.
Good meeting you. See ya around.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread