πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D
Plus 33 Roman Bronze Coins & a Silver ;D

(spent 3.5 hours on my own) Thanks to the rain, they are behind on the seed drilling 8)

This is the 'wow field' neighbour. Its a site about 1000 metres from the other one, it will take us years to figure out the interactions of the various sites on this farm, but we have made a good start. :thumbsup:

2 Roman Fibula (& a broken piece)
1 oval plate Brooch
1 Roman Buckle plate - type I've never had :)
Strange Roman whatzit, might be a piece of a lock mechanism :dontknow:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 403
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    210.8 KB · Views: 439
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 430
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 425
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 423
Upvote 0
OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shaun7 said:
You've got your form back then :laughing7:

Nice one :icon_thumleft:

temporarily distracted :wink:

woody50

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My gosh Cru, what in the world are you doing on THAT field. You should have stopped immediately. ONLY ONE BUTTON, I cannot believe it, you MUST NOT return to that field, its awful! >:( >:( >:(

If the "Strange Roman whatzit, might be a piece of a lock mechanism" is what I have pointed to on my photo below, yes it is a lock bolt, roman. I am surprised that you have not found more, we have found a few in England and also in Serbia.

Attachments

• lock piece.jpg
    lock piece.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 160
  • bolt lock.jpg
    bolt lock.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 149
OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOODY50 said:
My gosh Cru, what in the world are you doing on THAT field. You should have stopped immediately. ONLY ONE BUTTON, I cannot believe it, you MUST NOT return to that field, its awful! >:( >:( >:(

If the "Strange Roman whatzit, might be a piece of a lock mechanism" is what I have pointed to on my photo below, yes it is a lock bolt, roman. I am surprised that you have not found more, we have found a few in England and also in Serbia.

Yes, I guessed right again :D Its my first, but many of my previous sites were detected by others, these sites have not :wink:

woody50

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRUSADER said:
WOODY50 said:

Yes, I guessed right again :D Its my first, but many of my previous sites were detected by others, these sites have not :wink:
Thats really neat, sites that have not been detected before (or not much in any case). I am not sure but if you have a roman key, and there are 4 lobes on it, then you need 4 of these lock bolts I think. So you need to first now find the key, and then the other 3 lock bolts, good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread