1 dollar Gold coin

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
I am with a club out of CT. We have a planted hunt every year. This yr I am the hunt master and want to get something really great for the grand prize. I have about 90-120 dollars to spend. I want to try and get an american 1 dollar gold coin for this. Let me know if anyone has one in this price range
thanks
Keith

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
X-Terra70_TreasureHunter said:
You can not even buy one of the new American $5 gold bullion coins for that price
you'll have to get a Mexican $2 gold piece to match the money that you have.

Dave

Should be possible. By today's price the value of gold in a US Gold Dollar is $66.25. I'd think a lower grade common issue should be able to be found in his price range. :icon_thumright:

jamesbibb

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2009
Central Va
Detector(s) used
T2SE
DFX
XLT
GPX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DigginThePast said:
You can not even buy one of the new American $5 gold bullion coins for that price

Dave

Should be possible. By today's price the value of gold in a US Gold Dollar is $66.25. I'd think a lower grade common issue should be able to be found in his price range. :icon_thumright:

Find holed one on ebay i just sold one here a 1853 with 2 holes for 100 GOOD LUCK

Will Penny

Greenie
Aug 28, 2009

Dave Come on Dave,He wanted a One Dollar Gold Coin and there are 5 on ebay now for buy it now from 139 to 50....Yes,real gold coins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions