Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds and congrats on the hammered! Getting tough to find some detecting grounds since most fields are planted and I am also looking at those dug up construction type spots, LOL. Planning on detecting a small stream that destroyed a small town at the foot of a castle by a flood. What do you think the chances are of finding anything? Was built around 1100 AD and the town was destroyed in the mid 1700s. HH, Mike

OP
OP
D

dugupfinds

Bavaria Mike said:
Nice finds and congrats on the hammered! Getting tough to find some detecting grounds since most fields are planted and I am also looking at those dug up construction type spots, LOL. Planning on detecting a small stream that destroyed a small town at the foot of a castle by a flood. What do you think the chances are of finding anything? Was built around 1100 AD and the town was destroyed in the mid 1700s. HH, Mike

You won't know to you try, thats what I love about this hobbie. I try where no-one else would bother & normally after some effort come up smelling of roses. Best try it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread