1- Mary

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any of you guys having problems with crazy people out there? Today was so bad i gave up and went home. Back in the day it was 5150 for unstable people but here in my area its called 1 - Mary. Now i know everybody is somewhat crazy but in my town its getting worse. The only good thing is my closest relative name is Mary. Yes i call her the one. :laughing7: Now she calls me 1- Frank. :dontknow:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
please tell us more
what kind of crazy did you find?

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well a woman would sell herself for $5 not. Do you have a dollar no. I need a ride, i dont think so. What is that thing in your hand?

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Run Away!!!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
did you walk over here to ask for a ride?
keep walking..

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should have told her you are with the bomb squad and to please step back, you are searching for unexploded ordnance.

I haven't been detecting lately, but yes they are out there...some are driving, and they shouldn't be.

I am beginning to think there's something in the air they are all breathing.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its the water

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The average intelligence level in my neighborhood ranges from borderline ******ed to brain dead. It would be lower but I raised the score.

Not to insult the ******ed (not sure what the current term is) as most mentally ******ed people I've met are salt of the earth people.

To keep this family friendly I won't say what some women are buying at 6:30 am.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
what do you need at 6:30 except coffee?

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far I have been lucky. I moved to small town USA from NYC in July. Now if you want to talk about crazies, NYC is the place to do the study.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can fully understand your dilemma, I dread driving 22 +miles to the nearest large town (live in a town with about 300+ residents). It seems that within the last ten years so many out of state people have moved in, they drive like they are NUTS.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lived in the city for 25yrs, expect everything as there was everything running around. Then we moved back to the rural living and found that nothing changes except folks just stick out more it seems. I have no basis to this fact but it seems that even in my home town 6 last names took out the majority of the population. Lived on an Island and some of the locals joked "Well the winters were long" and once again a half dozen sir names took out the majority of the population.

"It seems that everyone seems normal till you get to know them"

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I can tell you from experience that in San Diego area there is always 6 to 12 on the beach every morning, no matter what beach you go to.
Sometimes the cops roust them around 5:30am but most of the time they don't bother. I give the a wide birth and only respond with one or two words when I am approached by the them. When I see them approaching. I make my pepper spray is at the ready. Over the summer a friend of my was attacked on the beach. He ended up getting beat with his own S.S. scoop. The Judge gave the guy 6 months only and drop a charge of elder abuse for a guilty plea, would have been 10 years. So keep your head on the swivel
Most of us are out there alone.:occasion14:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats funny they call me the mayor in mine :dontknow:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any of you guys having problems with crazy people out there? Today was so bad i gave up and went home. Back in the day it was 5150 for unstable people but here in my area its called 1 - Mary. Now i know everybody is somewhat crazy but in my town its getting worse. The only good thing is my closest relative name is Mary. Yes i call her the one. :laughing7: Now she calls me 1- Frank. :dontknow:

"302's" here :laughing7: They are Duplicating at a very fast pace

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I can tell you from experience that in San Diego area there is always 6 to 12 on the beach every morning, no matter what beach you go to.
Sometimes the cops roust them around 5:30am but most of the time they don't bother. I give the a wide birth and only respond with one or two words when I am approached by the them. When I see them approaching. I make my pepper spray is at the ready. Over the summer a friend of my was attacked on the beach. He ended up getting beat with his own S.S. scoop. The Judge gave the guy 6 months only and drop a charge of elder abuse for a guilty plea, would have been 10 years. So keep your head on the swivel
Most of us are out there alone.:occasion14:
I remember that story being posted here on TN. Hope that he has made a full recovery.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread