1 year of ring finds

2moshers

Dec 23, 2014
Pemberton, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have been metal detecting for just over 1 year now. These are the rings (and cross) I have found to date. rings.JPG

Upvote 5

misterchivo

Jan 17, 2015
Roma, Tx
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre and Garrett ACE 250/Pro PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Finds .... Congrats.

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
Nice finds! Are you a beach hunter or did you luck into all those goodies on land?

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice collection of rings!

OP
OP
2moshers

2moshers

Dec 23, 2014
Pemberton, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All were found on land each at a different time and different place along with other finds (all within walking distance of my house). Have not done any beach detecting yet.

Last edited:

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We should have a site so as to sell our ring finds. We just sell them for their gold anyway. I give my rings to my relatives. But only if they like the ring and it fits them. I've found and given back like 6 rings. The stories that are behind the lost rings are and can be heart felt. Returned class ring after 20 years lost. One vet had custom wedding rings made. He went to war and had this ring for 37 years of marrage only to lose it at the beach. He got the ring back and has another memory added to his ring now.

OP
OP
2moshers

2moshers

Dec 23, 2014
Pemberton, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All the rings and jewelery I have found are now in my wife's possession. I have been able to return a set of dog tags to a military widow (hers) in her late 80s that had been lost for over 40 years. Luckily I knew the family and was able to return them. I got a very nice thank you letter in return.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions