wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I got out for 2 hours today, my best find was the barrel for that toy revolver I found earlier this year.
1 musket ball , 11 ozs of sinkers, 2 1973 pennies, 1 1985 dime, 1 1981 dime, and a case of the shivers. the water is a balmy 54 degrees.

102009beachfinds.jpg

happy hunting to all.

Upvote 0

Rusted_Iron

Bronze Member
May 25, 2006
Corrodedlargecentville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is pretty cool, to be able to come back much later and find the missing piece of something you already found.

:icon_thumright:

Not sure I've even had that happen, ever.

HH
Rusted.

OP
OP
wwwtimmcp

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
the sinkers are going to be ballast for a motorsailor project I've been working on. or if I get strapped for cash I can always mold divers weights and sell them. I have made dozens of divers weights, mine included and I already have the molds.

thanks for the replies and happy hunting to all.

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wwwtimm

looks like u invaded va beach with those finds.

i have found many sinkers also this year....................u mentioned making diving weights to sell

O M G - have u looked at what they charge now for them..............better than finding gold almost in the diving weight form.

good luck and stay warm...........i do not like the shivers either

OP
OP
wwwtimmcp

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I have about 500 lbs of lead, 400 of is from lake erie, yes I have seen what they charge for divers weights and the thought of capitalizing on that is very enticing. but I will need the lead as ballast to offset the small sails I have as emergency propulsion or helping stretch the fuel mileage. most folks dont think about setting a sail to help increase mileage. have a good one gravedigger.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions