10/4 BAD DAY

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Everybody has them, but this was a double whammy. First off there is a sines type cold going around the area. It starts off with a sore throat and headache from sinas conjestion. You can't breathe, but you have to sleep with a wad of Charmin under your nose on the pillow to avoid flooding. You can't really sleep either! I tried the nite time fixes, but I guess I will just have to wait for it to run its course.

Second problem: E-BAY. I placed an order for an item that was $1699.09 with shipping. It was a buy now type item. I handled it over the phone. I became leary when they would only say they were in Ca. and shipped by truck, but I placed the order by credit card. They said the card wasn't accepted. I drove over to the bank. They said it was accepted the first time they ran it and the money is on hold for two days. they also said it was run a second time and rejected. I called the co. back and they said it was only rejected. The bank put an alert on the funds, but can not legally stop the transfer. If it is fraud they said they will cover the cost and persue it themselves. It is now 10/6 and the funds haven't moved. Tomorrow will will probably tell the outcome.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread