$10.41 in clad today... not too shabby

the.silver.standard

Dec 10, 2006
Lowell, MA
Hello all...

Sitting on 55 degrees here in New England, so decided I would take advantage of the day off and do some hunting... have a good reference of public parks in the state so found one that looked out of the way.

Arrived at 9 am, hunted for 5 hrs and found 128 coins... NOT ONE SILVER or WHEATIE. Not to mention not one coin deeper than about 3-4". I did, however, find one Sacajewa, which is about the biggest rush I had all day, until I found .65 in a single hole. Pic below.

The deal my fiance and I have is that I cannot upgrade to another detector until I find the worth of the first one in clad ::) That should be no problem after a few more days like this... I am just clad she doesn't expect me to pay for the dfx I plan to get with clad! :D

Mediocre day hunting, but a hard day's play in unseasonably warm weather sure feels great!!

Attachments

• cl.jpg
    cl.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 471
Upvote 0

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Great days hunt, WTG!!!
I don't dig a whole lot of clad myself. Most of the places I have been hunting lately just doesn't get the traffic. I've been on three hunts so-far this year (about 5 hours total), and have only found a total of $.32 cents in clad...
Continued Good luck, & Happy hunting~

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
thats a nice haul! those kinds of days will add up quick! ;) nice stuff!

Deerhunter24

Jul 1, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; Garrett GTI 1500
This appears to be the GOLDEN AGE of clad. Kids are losing lots these days.

DH24

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Not bad at all. Much better luck than I've been having. And a SAC to boot!! WooHoo ;D

Happy Hunting,
Moon

Fatboy

Dec 28, 2006
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Thats $10.41 Uncle Sam dont need to know bout is the way I look at it !

Nice Digs !!

HH

FB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread