Jan 12, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Other
10/8/12: CRH'ing at Work (2 Keepers)

Hey Hey,

Whenever I get called to work "the branch", we make it a point to stop at the $1 hotdog joint. Cash only. No problem-o! There's a bank in the parking lot. I never go into a bank without asking "the question":

$5 from the trays
1 - 40% 1966
1 - 40% 1967

First score in three attempts.

I'm still active in the sterling flatware buying and selling. The bankroll is almost to the point where I can put $1k back into CRH'ing, while leaving plenty for silver and gold buying. I can't put an approximate date on when I will return to boxes/bank runs, but it'll be soon.

I hope everyone is doing well!

H$H!!
TGB

Upvote 0

ParisRoubaix

Mar 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Hey,

Whenever I get called to work "the branch", we make it a point to stop at the $1 hotdog joint. Cash only. No problem-o! There's a bank in the parking lot. I never go into a bank without asking "the question":

$5 from the trays
1 - 40% 1966
1 - 40% 1967

First score in three attempts.

I'm still active in the sterling flatware buying and selling. The bankroll is almost to the point where I can put $1k back into CRH'ing, while leaving plenty for silver and gold buying. I can't put an approximate date on when I will return to boxes/bank runs, but it'll be soon.

I hope everyone is doing well!

H$H!!
TGB

Where do you hit to find the sterling/gold at below spot. I've been scouring ebay and coming up with small scores, goodwill, antique shops, garage sales. The best score I had was at a good will where I picked up and unmarked skull ring for $5 (10 grams 925) and a bracelet $15 (40 grams 925).
Thanks
PR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread