10 boxes today...

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i see a trend. it is getting to where you have to do 30-40 boxes a week to get a good score of silver.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
silvercop said:
i see a trend. it is getting to where you have to do 30-40 boxes a week to get a good score of silver.

Oh I hope not it takes quite alot of work to recycle my clads just to maintain 10 or 12 boxes a week for me; am making tellers madd too- trying not to see same dump bank twice in one month as it is, am running literally to find more dumps- some as far as 65 miles away too.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
silvercop said:

12-14 boxes is good enough for me, and is all that I'm able to dump. Even stopped the dimes to cut down on dumps.
With these Garda boxes that I'm getting now additional boxes would only get me a few more keepers and way too many skunk boxes.
HH
Rich

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Rich Hartford said:
silvercop said:

12-14 boxes is good enough for me, and is all that I'm able to dump. Even stopped the dimes to cut down on dumps.
With these Garda boxes that I'm getting now additional boxes would only get me a few more keepers and way too many skunk boxes.
HH
Rich

i agree rich
think im going to drop it down to just 10-12 a week. i have been doing like 20+ for 3 weeks and it seems i have to keep uping the boxesd to get the same amount of silver.; Dumping is becoming a huge problem even with rolls some instead of just using the machines. Anyways i have 12 more coming in tommorrow so should be my last big batch for a while

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I just think 10 boxes in one day is a good way to deplete supply quickly if many are doing the same thing in your area. :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread