1000 Posts

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
If I've figured this correctly, this will be my milestone 1000th post.

I have been thinking that I'd like to do something a bit special so here goes!

I was introduced to this site and joined April 11th of this year. Since then I have made numerous new friends, discovered a vast "Treasure" of knowledge, skills, hobbies, professions, and much more among the members of this site. It has not only opened me up to the world of metal detecting but also much, much more. Who would have thought MDing would lead to growing gourds with long handles next year, or learning what explanations are given for an unknown item, or wondering how I'm going to go to Mass in the future and cook for a bunch of treasure hunters cause I can't keep my smart remarks to myself, or watching with envy as members post their fantastic finds?

I know that most of you share my experiences. What a fantastic site this is and I wish to thank all of you for allowing me to be a part of all your experiences; be they bad, good, or absolutely fantastic!

Thanks so very much. Now it's on the the 2000th post with many pleasureable and educational experiences between now and then ;D

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Grats on you "Grand" total.
I definitely agree, without TNet, I am sure I would be trudging through the weeks, getting ticks, and finding pennies.

Hope your 2000th is anouncing a huge diamond ring find! Good luck out there. Rock on. Hope you get some rain. It's been so dry down there huh.

Smiles!
BDoo

K

Kentucky Kache

Attachments

• pop cork.jpg
    pop cork.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 122

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Hope your future finds are as good as your posts have been...

Your a valued member of the T-Net family... WTG on 1000!

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
congrats Wes and i look forward to seeing more of your finds ;)

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Congrats on the milestone Wes. I have always enjoyed your finds and post and look forword to many more! :o
HH and keep them coming

Desertfox

Ascholten

Jul 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
Congrats on the grand post.

Just remember though, quality is what counts, not quantity.

1000 don't mean a thing if you are one of those attention whores who posts 100 inane posts a day just to see their numbers climb. Keep the content good and I bet you will have just as big if not a bigger following when you reach 2000, 5000 or wherever you finally end up at and decide yer too old to count anymore ;D

Aaron

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Congrats my friend! The friendships with folks like you are the very best of T-net....well maybe today's finds...or daily snapshot...or the recipes! There are sooooo many great parts of T-net but all joking aside....your friendship and others here are definitely the best part! Thanks for being you and grats on the 1,000 posts!!

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
CD...you'll have to check with Country Girl. She's the one that had the hunt and didn't feed the poor folks. I just opened my big mouth and now I've got to get to mass. when she has the next hunt (Unless it's during football season) and cook for whoever shows up. I'm sure it's open to anyone that wants to join her...just have to go to Mass. ::)

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations.GIF

Wes, love your posts...keep em all coming.

;) RR

Attachments

• Congratulations.GIF
    Congratulations.GIF
    40.3 KB · Views: 54

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread