1001 th post OOOOOhh

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
well here is my ghost story. around 1990 i did asbestos abatement and had to do job on the Lake Superior shore at a paper mill. this is a 2 hour ride from the home port, late November with a stiff cold north wind blowing of the big lake. to start things off i worked for a lady, here sister took care of business on this end of the UP of Mi and their ma was the Secretary for the business, the Ma came across a little flakey to me, talking how in a earlier life Ma and the my Boss were in opposite rolls ,and the lady was always hitting local powwows.
well we did the job at hand, talking 2 days as planned, 4 of us did the job. the sister comes up and tells us she has another job at the mill, well we didn't bring enough money with us for more nights at the motel so the sister says come up to my house for dinner and spend the night, she has been at this house for 6 months. we were eating dinner when the ma calls to tell my buddy his grandfather had a heart attack and she was coming to pick him up and get him home. she shows up and says the house feels better now, and i think that the house was in rough shape when she moved in and she had fixed it up a little. the mother says that the first time there she could not go in, got a bad feeling and threw up, then the daughter says the house was haunted she had a priest come in and bless the house, that didn't work and the Ma got a Medicine Man to come in and the house was fine after that. this house is in a little spot called Silver City and was a Indian village long before the white man. Ive been open to the paranormal but like i mentioned earlier thought they were a little flakey.
well it was getting late and decided to take a shower, standing in front of the sink got a bad chill up my spine with my hair standing on end, felt that someone was staring at me, looking around no one there of coarse, taking my shower it happened again, had to look over the curtain nuthing there. 2 of us slept on the living room floor while the other stayed in her kids room, don't know where her 2 little boys were. had a couple creepy reoccurring night mares, then slept great till i was awoken by what i thought was a flashlight shinning in my face. opened my eyes and was looking at the fireplace, no light, looked down the hall no one in motion in the bathroom or bedrooms, thought that it was strange then rolled over on to my back and closed my eyes, all of the sudden my neck and face started to tingle like when you arm falls asleep, before i could think something had a grip on my throat choking me, pressing me into the pillow, i couldn't say anything so i slammed my buddy sleeping next to me, he woke up and it stopped, he ask why i hit him told him is was being choked, he rolled his eyes and went back to sleep. this was about 5 in the morning and we were to get up at 6, i sat there for a couple moments trying co comprehend what happened and what to do. it was below freezing out side and the company van was a piece of crap as far as the heater was concerned, so i got up and turned all the lights on in the kitchen and living room.
she gets up an i say, your house is not cleaned of spirits! she looks at me disbelievingly and asked what happened, i said he was really pissed off at me, when i got to the tingling sensation here eyes got real big, i finished with my experience and she asked if i heard what happened to her, no, well she has seen a mist a few times in her bedroom, then one day she got the tingling sensating and it grabbed her by the throat while in bed, just holding her not choking her, she said it did something sexual to her{ sorry she didn't elaborate} that's when she called the priest.
well i told her that i wasn't spending another night there and was pretty shooken up, said i was going to start hitching a ride back, she canceled the job and the guy in the kids room and i headed back home, my buddy that was on the floor stayed there. a couple days latter my buddy shows up at a party and tells me that they hit a local bar up there and started asking around on the history of the house, found out that it was built in the 70's and the fella that built it was drinking at the bar went home parked the car in the garage, must of closed it with the garage door opener and passed out with the car running, it killed him his wife and daughter, well i have to admit that 6ft 245lbs burlly me was almost crying, the tears were flowing, just shaking my head saying know way. well she got out of the house about 6 weeks latter when her 2 little boys were waking her up screaming being molested and bleeding. ages 3 and 4.5. honest to gods truth thompy

OP
OP
thompy

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
i had one other exp. at a girlfriends house around the same time. the first time i spent the night, woke up and had a smoke, got that feeling some one was checking me out, hair standing up on my neck, but it went away. funny thing was the bathroom window would open all the time, this was an awfully cold winter. i kept telling her to close the window after opening it, but she insisted she wasn't opening it, this was one of the early mining homes in town, 1850,s. this window was really hard to open or shut, finally one evening she was taking a bath and it opened up while she was in there, a little creepy but never felt uncomfortable there
as for the other exp. it can really unnerve you when something not seen can grab a hold of you with power, since then Ive read quite a few stories where people were grabbed by the throat, or choked. i would love to go back with a camera or camcorder and check it out, but don't know if i would go back into the house, also curious if anyone is living there at this time, i have my doubts, and the house was in disrepair before she moved in like it had been vacant for a while. at work we got a thermal camera, but don't imagine they would let me borrow it for a weekend, they spent 8000 on it

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Congrats, on your 1001! Cool story. I don't think I'd want to take a chance of going back to that house!!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your 1001st!

NOW YOU OFFICIALLY SPEND WAAAAAAY TOO MUCH TIME ONLINE!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

MOVE AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD! GET A LIFE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE (Notice my almost 2800 posts)!!! ;D ;D ;D

Best-Mike

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can never spend too much time with friends Thompy :thumbsup:
family is a different matter ;D sometimes :wink:

Your tales of your experiences are very interesting
and well worth recording, not just here.
Mike

T

trish76642

It was a Demonic spirit, glad she got herself and her kids out of there! Thats creepy Thompy....
If i were you, i'd nail that window shut at your girlfriends house! (ok im scared now :o)

OP
OP
thompy

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
Trish i think it may have been evil, had a creepy dream earlier in the night about a Crucifixion on an upside down cross. these both happened around 89-90, i also wondered if it was the drunk guy, who was in great pain for killing his family, and this town was built on and old Indian villiage, so who knows

T

trish76642

Thompy said:
Trish i think it may have been evil, had a creepy dream earlier in the night about a Crucifixion on an upside down cross. these both happened around 89-90, i also wondered if it was the drunk guy, who was in great pain for killing his family, and this town was built on and old Indian villiage, so who knows
all evil spirits are Demonic, at least thats what Ghost Hunters say...lol (you ever watch that show? I love it)
Never know Thumpy may not have been the drunk guy after all, coulda been someone/something else.
Gives me the creeps! lol

OP
OP
thompy

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
i watch GH all the time, defiantly have an intrest and also a healthy fear. at work i have a buddy that's into paigan worship, which i don't agree with but we have some good debates on the spiritual side of things. when i was still in school my grandmother had a couple near death exp. so ive always had an open mind. she flatlinned twice with complications of diabetes and high plood pressure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread