109 clad, a big lock and a wooden earring.

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I used my impact at a few parks close to home. I used one of the DI4 trashy park programs posted here on T-net for most of the day and switched back to standard DI3 every now and then.

Over all…a pretty fun day! 15 quarters, 21 dimes, 3 nickels, 1 Sacajawea dollar, and 69 pennies.
FullSizeRender.jpg

I also found my first wooden earring! When I dug it, I was expecting to find an ear still attached! Its Biggie sized!
IMG_2531.JPG

Another interesting find was a lock as big as my hand! I have no clue what it could have gone to. Its super heavy and was every bit of a foot down in the ground.
IMG_2535.JPG

Finally, some sort of copper bowl shaped item with a handle. Any ideas what it might be?
IMG_2532.JPG IMG_2534.JPG

Oh yea...also two toy cars and a single Token
HH Everyone!

Last edited:
Upvote 12

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BOOM!!! On target ammoman! IYAOYAS!

TomW244

Sep 2, 2017
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I've no idea what the copper bowl is, but I'd love to see that lock cleaned up. And man oh man do you dig a LOT of targets! Do you pull a wagon behind you for all of the trash you must dig?!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Fun day hunting, congratulations! :occasion14:

OP
OP
Ammoman

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I've no idea what the copper bowl is, but I'd love to see that lock cleaned up. And man oh man do you dig a LOT of targets! Do you pull a wagon behind you for all of the trash you must dig?!

LOL yes i do dig lots of trash. At least parks have convenient trash cans to help keep the weight off my belt. When i am at home sites, i tend to make several trips to the car to lighten the load. Yesterday was a pretty light day for trash. I was cherry picking. Maybe a 1 to 1 ratio of trash vs good target.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
You did a whole lot of digging there! You moving slowly today?

Good hunt my friend!

OP
OP
Ammoman

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did a whole lot of digging there! You moving slowly today?

Good hunt my friend!

Nah...i feel pretty good today. I spread the digging over 7 hours. Maybe about 30 squats per hour.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't dug 100 plus coins since lived in NYC.
You really had a good day. That's a nice old treasure box lock that you found.
Congratulations

OP
OP
Ammoman

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't dug 100 plus coins since lived in NYC.
You really had a good day. That's a nice old treasure box lock that you found.
Congratulations

Thanks AW. I almost tossed the lock in the trash thinking it was a blob of iron. After hitting it a few times with my digger the shape of a lock appeared. Over all, the parks i go to here are clad factories. The reason i go to them is to practice and learn my machine. This helps with those permissions that come in the spring and fall. The next time i go to the park, i will dig all signals in the 20s and 30s and try and zero in on the nickle sound. When i had my E-trac a nickle was a piece of cake to find by the numbers but the impact is all over the board but seems to have a distinct sound on nickels. Only time will tell.

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Awesome hunt

Top Member Reactions