109 today and i still went ( no photos im dizzy)

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK i know it was to hot but went any way. On the way back home i started to feel light headed. Im ok now but what a dumb thing to do. The WW2 air base i hunt is wide open No trees. After an hour i did manage to find 1 wheaty 1 shotgun shell and 2 Army dog tags. One of the tags reads John j Feeney but i cant find a good free people search site with phone numbers. Stay out of the heat and hunt another day.aa :dontknow:

Upvote 0
Hey AA,

I belong to a few sites & could look him up for you. Is there a SS number on the dog tags? Send me a PM if you'd like me to do the search.

Storm/Tammy

Depends on the year of the 'dog tags' prior to the 70's they used service numbers. Good luck on finding the owner.

WOW AA thats pretty hot and you must of wanted to go bad :icon_sunny: be sure to drink plenty and dont stay out too long at a time without cooling off ! congrats on the finds :thumbsup:

aa battery said:
OK i know it was to hot but went any way. On the way back home i started to feel light headed. Im ok now but what a dumb thing to do. The WW2 air base i hunt is wide open No trees. After an hour i did manage to find 1 wheaty 1 shotgun shell and 2 Army dog tags. One of the tags reads John j Feeney but i cant find a good free people search site with phone numbers. Stay out of the heat and hunt another day.aa :dontknow:

we had 98 temp with high 90's humidity, yesterday.........too much for this old geezer. :'(

stay inside and do some researching on the 'net. :icon_study:

Man be careful in this heat. I made a hunt a couple of days ago in an open field around noon. I made it for about an hour, and got to feeling awful. Had to quit, and go home. Layed up for the rest of the day. Made a couple of finds, but I don't know if it was worth it.

Nice digs..when it gets hot, the sunscreen REALLY helps..make sure you re-apply it every 2 hours..you'll feel cooler and it protects your skin. Take a small cooler with you too and you'll be fine.

Be careful out there.

Nat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back