Central Va
Detector(s) used
T2SE
DFX
XLT
GPX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lol had to throw that in there. Now I never post finds here anymore, BUT, since this is so out of sorts for me I figured yall would enjoy it as well!

Got together with my buddy Josh (from dig wars) for a 2day dig near the coast. It was HOT, HUMID, RAINY Day 1 we both got a handful of colonial goodies. On the way back josh noticed a wooden levie being torn out and piled on the beach. He mentioned we should check it out for a few minutes. I agreed though i protested as we were both covered in lowcountry mud and soaked to the bone not to mention beat from diggin in the heat all day. Can you imagine 2 Scruffy guys rolling on the beach with no shirts work boots on and completely covered in mud. With RELIC SHOVELS to move the sand. LMAO After a few clad targets sinkers and pull tabs i dug what i figured was yet another. I stuck the propointer in tge sand andright into this ring lol. Its a neat find. Never dug any diamonds before. Day 2 we went down south on a recon mission for cw relics. But didnt find much to mention. Ill post up pics of the relics once i round them up.
Thanks

Attachments

• post-14-0-97555000-1372991055_thumb.jpg
    post-14-0-97555000-1372991055_thumb.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 186
  • post-14-0-10148600-1372991107_thumb.jpg
    post-14-0-10148600-1372991107_thumb.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 208
Upvote 9

tngirl

Mar 16, 2012
N. Middle Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x & 1280 Aquanaut, White's XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice! That makes me want to go beach hunting.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol had to throw that in there. Now I never post finds here anymore, BUT, since this is so out of sorts for me I figured yall would enjoy it as well!

Got together with my buddy Josh (from dig wars) for a 2day dig near the coast. It was HOT, HUMID, RAINY Day 1 we both got a handful of colonial goodies. On the way back josh noticed a wooden levie being torn out and piled on the beach. He mentioned we should check it out for a few minutes. I agreed though i protested as we were both covered in lowcountry mud and soaked to the bone not to mention beat from diggin in the heat all day. Can you imagine 2 Scruffy guys rolling on the beach with no shirts work boots on and completely covered in mud. With RELIC SHOVELS to move the sand. LMAO After a few clad targets sinkers and pull tabs i dug what i figured was yet another. I stuck the propointer in tge sand andright into this ring lol. Its a neat find. Never dug any diamonds before. Day 2 we went down south on a recon mission for cw relics. But didnt find much to mention. Ill post up pics of the relics once i round them up.
Thanks

Great looking ring. That is a bonus find,lol. Do not become a stranger. I finally caught one show where they scouted in the cane fields but forgot their detectors. I enjoyed it though and they got some silver.

VaMark

Jun 3, 2012
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
GPX 5000, XP Deus, AT Pro, Silver U-Maxx, Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
James that is a nice find!.... a Little out of character,:laughing7: but still nice.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful ring !

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh your hooked now! Next thing you know we will be seeing your jewelry finds on the Beach and Shallow water forum. :laughing7:

Bill D. (VA)

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2008
SE Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
F75 SE (land); CZ-21 (saltwater)
Primary Interest:
Other
That's a great find James - WTG!! Might have a little bit of age on it too, and it appears to have a bunch of markings. I'm still trying to make it down to the oceanfront, but for one reason or another it hasn't happened yet.

OP
OP
jamesbibb

jamesbibb

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2009
Central Va
Detector(s) used
T2SE
DFX
XLT
GPX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Bill D. (VA) said:
That's a great find James - WTG!! Might have a little bit of age on it too, and it appears to have a bunch of markings. I'm still trying to make it down to the oceanfront, but for one reason or another it hasn't happened yet.

Thanks Bill. This one was at the last levie on willouby spit. Just che ked out the carnage and there it was.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread