10th Birthday of Bloody Bill Anderson Mystery group!

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today marks our Bloody Bill Anderson Mystery group's 10th Birthday so I want to thank each of our loyal members for all of your contributions over the years that have made our group a great success. Ten years ago today, I realized the need for a group or forum where the then-few of us who questioned the traditionalist "history" of William "Bloody Bill" Anderson could begin and conduct an extensive and serious investigation into the life and death of this Southern hero. My late best friend Colin Eby was living in upstate New York at the time but we communicated with each other every day, either by phone or over the Net. He thought that founding this group was an excellent idea so I did and named him as our group's first Moderator. Only a couple of weeks later, Colin was back in Texas living with me again so we were able to conduct a diligent and determined search for the truth about Bill Anderson, Jesse W. James, and the little-known Knights of the Golden Circle.
As they say, the rest is history. Members can follow our group's development over these 10 years by reading messages from our Messages Archives.
Together, our members have conducted the most extensive investigation into "Bloody Bill" Anderson that has ever been attempted or conducted and we are still moving forward as new information becomes available.
~Jay~

Attachments

• Happy10thBirthdayBBAM1.jpg
    Happy10thBirthdayBBAM1.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 229

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Today marks our Bloody Bill Anderson Mystery group's 10th Birthday so I want to thank each of our loyal members for all of your contributions over the years that have made our group a great success. Ten years ago today, I realized the need for a group or forum where the then-few of us who questioned the traditionalist "history" of William "Bloody Bill" Anderson could begin and conduct an extensive and serious investigation into the life and death of this Southern hero. My late best friend Colin Eby was living in upstate New York at the time but we communicated with each other every day, either by phone or over the Net. He thought that founding this group was an excellent idea so I did and named him as our group's first Moderator. Only a couple of weeks later, Colin was back in Texas living with me again so we were able to conduct a diligent and determined search for the truth about Bill Anderson, Jesse W. James, and the little-known Knights of the Golden Circle.
As they say, the rest is history. Members can follow our group's development over these 10 years by reading messages from our Messages Archives.
Together, our members have conducted the most extensive investigation into "Bloody Bill" Anderson that has ever been attempted or conducted and we are still moving forward as new information becomes available.
~Jay~
BTW; WB, TJ!

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It is a very interesting site to read and you have some very experienced people contributing Jay. I enjoy reading it when I can get a chance, congratulations on your first decade!

L.C. :thumbsup:

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations I don't read as much as I should but do enjoy and appreciate you and all the members efforts. Hats off to you gentleman and that you are.

Senior Deacon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions