Attachments

• metaaldetectinga 156.jpg
    metaaldetectinga 156.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 296
Upvote 0

Ady

Jul 24, 2005
Howdy
The black night is fantastic. Any idea of the age etc....
Ady

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
SomeGuy said:
Isn't 6 euro closer to 12 usd?

Really ? Well, I don't mind, lol ! But I don't think so. I can check it in my newspaper...

Hold on !

BOB VALDEZ ($ in the eyes !!)

SomeGuy

Jun 26, 2005
Wow, I haven't been keeping up with the exchange rate. Apparently 1 euro is currently worth $1.20, but I thought a couple of years ago it was worth much more than that. Smart people (not me ) get rich trading currencies.

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
SomeGuy said:
Wow, I haven't been keeping up with the exchange rate. Apparently 1 euro is currently worth $1.20,? but I thought a couple of years ago it was worth much more than that. Smart people (not me ) get rich trading currencies.

You are right : it is 1.20 USD for 1 Euro ! It used to be 1 - 1 !

Remember, we just had that Euro for 4 years, every country had his own currency and most of the people would like to return to the old system. It seems that "everything" is much more expensive since we are using Euros. In Germany people were using the Deutsche Mark and in Holland they used the Gulden. Both were (about) half an Euro but "I was told" that many prices just got changed into Euros without dividing it in half.
An item that cost 5 Mark/Gulden just was changed into... 5 Euro ! This is doubling (or more, in Holland) prices.

But as I stipulated : "I was told..."

And another problem : we hare having too many coins : 2 Euro, 1 Euro, 50-20-10-5-2-1 cent = 8 different coins.... Quite a lot, isn't it ?

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
Southcacalaky said:
Still coins, Congrats, HH Art...

It was my pleasure. And tomorrow, I may be out for 4-5 hours, so be prepared. Sure wish I found something unusual or funny. Well, another plastic soldier or a toy car are fine, too !

You'll be hering from me !

Thank you for reading !

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread