11-16 $25 in Pennies

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Today my wife picked up a box of pennies for my daughter to go through. We decided we would buy one box every payday and deposit it in her account (That is if they don't decide they want to charge me 10% on pennies too like they tried on the halves LoL). Its loads of fun to her to look for wheaties.

So here is Randi's results:

1936, 1947, 1949, 1950 D, 1951 D, 1953 D x 2, 1957 D x 3,
1958 D x 5

Not bad really. And some of the wheaties have a great luster and shine.

Thanks for the read,

Postalrevnant

Upvote 0

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG, Rev! Not only are you satisfying your CRH fix but your daughter is getting into it. Nice wheaties!

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
I think it is a neat way for peeps to bond with one another.....much like taking the kids out detecting, beachcombing, or teaching them how to battle Amazonian warriors in Peru when in pursuit of a golden idol stolen from a cave that is a billiard pocket of the gods.....

Now where on Earth did that come from?

It is late, and when I am tired, my humour wanders out to left field and sometimes beyond......so sue me. ;)

mr.theman

Aug 29, 2006
McAlester, OK
Nice job on the Pennies and wtg getting the kid involved. My daughters love going though boxes of pennies but we have been so busy on the weekends that we havn't picked one up in a while.

HH
Mr.T

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
That's a pretty good haul there PR Man.
You're awesome, teaching the kid some good values,
the value of saving money, collecting coins, and investing.

Smiles!
BDoo

OP
OP
Postalrevnant

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
MalteseFalcon said:
I think it is a neat way for peeps to bond with one another.....much like taking the kids out detecting, beachcombing, or teaching them how to battle Amazonian warriors in Peru when in pursuit of a golden idol stolen from a cave that is a billiard pocket of the gods.....

Now where on Earth did that come from?

It is late, and when I am tired, my humour wanders out to left field and sometimes beyond......so sue me. ;)

LoL I can't count the posts that I begin like that and erase. LoL when your up late the mind wanders all over eh?

Boobydoo said:
That's a pretty good haul there PR Man.
You're awesome, teaching the kid some good values,
the value of saving money, collecting coins, and investing.

Smiles!
BDoo

She is teaching me. I go through money fast. She usually has more in her little purse than I do.

mr.theman said:
Nice job on the Pennies and wtg getting the kid involved. My daughters love going though boxes of pennies but we have been so busy on the weekends that we havn't picked one up in a while.

HH
Mr.T

Yes it is quite awesome. I think it will be our weekly thing errr sorry have to be bi-weekly. Can't get the banks aggrivated over turning in pennies LoL.

Immy said:
WTG, Rev! Not only are you satisfying your CRH fix but your daughter is getting into it. Nice wheaties!

Yes its very cool. But sorry Immy. Not even close to satisfying that burning I feel as the armored trucks roll the silver by me. Here the deliveries are on Thursday's. Me can smell em silver!!!!

Thank you all,

Postalrevnant

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions