11-5-10 Money Talks, and Silver Walks!

RyanOShea

Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac. Ex2. X-Terra. Garret pro pointer. Fisher Headphones, Whites headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Shark27

Aug 5, 2010
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 50 & Garrett Pro Pointer
Awesome video! Love the night hunting...cool night hunting gear too...awesome finds! I totally need to do some night hunting.

Shark27

tank014

Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
Just wanted to let you know that the the pin with the cross in it is a Sigma Chi fraternity pledge pin. Nice hunt. Finding big silver must be an awesome feeling.
HH,
Frank

OP
OP
R

RyanOShea

Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac. Ex2. X-Terra. Garret pro pointer. Fisher Headphones, Whites headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tank014 said:
Just wanted to let you know that the the pin with the cross in it is a Sigma Chi fraternity pledge pin. Nice hunt. Finding big silver must be an awesome feeling.
HH,
Frank
Thanks mate for the info on the pin. I was able to ID it from a comment via youtube. Unless that was you. I figured it was a norman cross. A fraternity pin makes a lot of sense since I live in a college town.
Finding big silver is awesome. Its neat to see anyone dig it up. I was so happy for Noah. Hes only been hunting a couple months. And with us as a team member for a month now. I watched him dig his first silver. His second, which was a walker, and that other one the other night. It was such a rush. I can't tell you how cool it is to see someone happy. He is one of the luckiest detectorists I have ever seen that is just starting out. It took me 2 months just to figure out my machine. Then. another 3 to figure out where to hunt. I did ALOT of foot work. Researching this town. Walking, driving, reading ext. And finally developed a method to hunt in perfect conditions in spots I know we will find things. And it is working. So its nice to pass this info to team mates that are new. So they can by pass all the poking around I have done. Share the method with them. And see results.
Im not in anyway trying to make it sound like I am responsible for their finds. Just that I like to share the information I have learned from my foot work. And tips others have shown me. And that its great to see the results. And hear the new ideas my team comes up with. My goal is to show beginners that beginners can find stuff right out the gate. That is why I have the website.
Anyway. thanks for the comment.
Hope you find the item you seek the most in the next outings to come.
-Ryan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread