Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out with Ironhorse yesterday, walked some new fields, found a couple of new sites, and had a good day... but nothing too old and no real winners for me in the finds department. Our last site was in a nice little field in an old area we have not detected much before, and that will be a good place to resume when things start again in the Spring of 2016. Today it is snowing, tomorrow it will be snowing, and there does seem to be the slightest window for temps. towards the end of the week, but that includes rain which would make for some pretty sloppy conditions. Once the weekend passes the temps. drop substantially more, and then It's the holidays, so basically what I'm saying is I'm pretty sure this is my last finds post for the year... sure enough that all my gear gets cleaned up and put away this morning.

It was great year for finds, sites, and memories, and I look forward to 2016. I had picked out 3 things over last Winter that I really wanted to find, and were possible at the sites I hunt, and I didn't find any of those three, but found 2 in the same categories that I like every bit as much, so I guess you can say in a way I found what I was looking for. IP signing off. :)

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/484197-2015-review-had-its-moments.html

Attachments

• w1.jpg
    w1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 131
  • w2.jpg
    w2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 140
  • w3.jpg
    w3.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Upvote 12