12/21/2012

French Creek hunter

Dec 8, 2011
Charleston,WV
Detector(s) used
White's Classic 5id, Minelab E-Trac.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I woke up today and got on Facebook and saw all these posts on how the world didn't end. I shook my head in disagreement that it didn't, the truth is is that the world ended a long time ago. It happened when we stopped loving each other and started fighting and having wars over such silly things. That is when the world ended.

I mean the Mayans weren't completely wrong, it just depends on how you consider the world "ending". A lot of people think its the Earth turning into a never ending fire ball or a commit going through space. Some think its just zombies taking over the Earth or aliens. I think the Mayans perspective of the ending of the world was not complete destruction of the human race, but the non existence of love and peace.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
French Creek hunter said:
Well I woke up today and got on Facebook and saw all these posts on how the world didn't end. I shook my head in disagreement that it didn't, the truth is is that the world ended a long time ago. It happened when we stopped loving each other and started fighting and having wars over such silly things. That is when the world ended.

I mean the Mayans weren't completely wrong, it just depends on how you consider the world "ending". A lot of people think its the Earth turning into a never ending fire ball or a commit going through space. Some think its just zombies taking over the Earth or aliens. I think the Mayans perspective of the ending of the world was not complete destruction of the human race, but the non existence of love and peace.

I like your perspective,interesting outlook.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The world will always be here,people may not,if anything will kill us,it will probably germs!,or a bug,flu like bug.With innernational travel,it's vey easy for a group of people to bring a bug back with them and spread it among the population very quickly.There's a book I read several years ago called The Comming Plaque,this book was written before 911,and will scare you on what could happen.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Produce, he probably stole the idea from Micheal Crichton's The Andromeda Strain, in the early 70's :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread