12-28 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunted from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. today. Chilly and windy.

First target was a large fishing weight. If only I could find a piece of gold that big. ::)

A few targets in the wet sand, most were in the dry.

31 coins= $1.24
009.JPG

Earring w/stones, junk but cute.
010.JPG

Upvote 0

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you got out Willie.. I am giving it my best shot tomorrow..all bundled up I am going.

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice hunt willie :thumbsup:

Chilly and windy though? :icon_scratch: thought you lived in Florida ::)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most natural born Floridians get cold at anything below 65....... :laughing9:

Being a natural born Floridian I was the same way till I lived in some of the true cold states. After spending winters in Denver Colorado, Minot North Dakota, Minneapolis and Mankato Minnesota, Lincoln Nebraska, Fort Dodge Iowa, Columbia Missouri and Chicago Illinois I found out what c-o-l-d was..

Now I'm living in Florida, and still have in my closet 2 sheep skin jackets, 3 long leather trench coats with zip out liners, 3 leather bomber jackets, 2 leather blazers, 2 snowmobile outfits, couple pairs of snow boots, 3 pair of insulated overalls.......If I ever move again to where it is cold I will be ready....LOL :laughing9:

Hope you have better luck next time Willie.... :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bootybay said:
Glad you got out Willie.. I am giving it my best shot tomorrow..all bundled up I am going.
Thanks and good luck

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasurdiggrNY said:
Nice hunt willie :thumbsup:

Chilly and windy though? :icon_scratch: thought you lived in Florida ::)
Thanks Glenn. LOL, I think I'm getting soft. Maybe I should go back home to Pittsburgh for a winter to toughen me up. ;D

Treasure_Hunter said:
Most natural born Floridians get cold at anything below 65....... :laughing9:

Being a natural born Floridian I was the same way till I lived in some of the true cold states. After spending winters in Denver Colorado, Minot North Dakota, Minneapolis and Mankato Minnesota, Lincoln Nebraska, Fort Dodge Iowa, Columbia Missouri and Chicago Illinois I found out what c-o-l-d was..

Now I'm living in Florida, and still have in my closet 2 sheep skin jackets, 3 long leather trench coats with zip out liners, 3 leather bomber jackets, 2 leather blazers, 2 snowmobile outfits, couple pairs of snow boots, 3 pair of insulated overalls.......If I ever move again to where it is cold I will be ready....LOL :laughing9:

Hope you have better luck next time Willie.... :icon_thumright:
Thanks Treasure_Hunter

misterbeee said:
I see nickles......good. If you get nickles and pull tabs, gold is not far behind. Good luck and HH
Yep that's what I'm hoping :icon_thumleft: Thanks.

mumszie said:
WTG Willie! It is slow on the beaches right now and my finds yesterday were highly unusual especially for me. It's your turn now. Go get em!
:icon_thumleft: Thanks Mumszie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread