13.5 TONS of Gold Found Piled in Chinese Ex-Governor’s Home!

N

NinjaT

https://www.rt.com/news/469989-china-official-secret-gold-stash/

13.5 TONS of Gold Found Piled in Chinese Ex-Governor’s Home!

One Chinese official has some serious explaining to do after investigators came across mounds of gold in his house in Haikou City, Hainan province.

Zhang Qi, a member of provincial and municipal party committees, was reportedly undergoing a disciplinary review and being investigated for possible illegality when the enormous stash was uncovered.

Authorities found some 13.5 tons of gold, as well as millions of yuan in cash and antiques, plus evidence of a huge portfolio of luxury real estate. According to local reports, the disciplinary commission announced in early September that they were looking into the ex-governor’s affairs.

Officials convicted of ‘economic crimes’ or corruption can face the death penalty in China

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats gonna affect the price of gold - sell sell sell

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
With china 2000 tons in stock that >1% i guess it could drop $15 a troy ounce good point.... but on the world markets that less then >.01% so what are we going to see $1 drop

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
DAM my first post here gone that had to be a lion tamer i guess no one can take a joke any more

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes yes... This actually happened. Other sources report it as well.

I dont give a rats ass who else reported it. "news" stations dont vet anything, they run with whatever they think grabs a click from viewers. There is NO WAY in hell some nobody mayor from a nowhere town in china amassed more gold and currency than some nations hold. 36 BILLION in cash? 13 tons of gold? absolute BS. Considering the fakes makes in china I would agree it might have all been there as counterfeit.

OP
OP
N

NinjaT

I dont give a rats ass who else reported it. "news" stations dont vet anything, they run with whatever they think grabs a click from viewers. There is NO WAY in hell some nobody mayor from a nowhere town in china amassed more gold and currency than some nations hold. 36 BILLION in cash? 13 tons of gold? absolute BS. Considering the fakes makes in china I would agree it might have all been there as counterfeit.

You have a lot to learn about reality in East and South East Asia.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Wonder what brand detector he uses.:laughing7: I suspect he's in deep :censored:

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
he wasn't happy with 13 tons , he just had to have that extra half ton . I wonder how many lives he destroyed to get it all...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread