1320 RECOVERS VALUABLE STONE

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1320 (Jamie) recovered a very nice find on Saturday. On a phone interview today I had the honor to get all the details. He told me and I quote "this has been building in me for some time now I just had to get it". "It took quite an effort but hard work does pay off, at times it was a major pain in my side"! As human nature has it I just had to ask what he thought the stone may be worth. He said it was shipped out to the lab to have an expert look at it. He would let us know the results just as soon as he found out. Keep your fingers crossed for Jamie it could be the mother load. He was so happy to find this rock you just might have heard his screams of joy. Later in the interview he did say "you know its not like this kind of stuff just falls out of your body there must be much planning for something like this to happen". I just wish we could
all have been there to see the look on his face at the time of the recovery! Beleave me when I say this could have not happend to a nicer guy. Thanks Jamie for your time and sharing this story with all of us Tneters.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
umm good write up but be a little more detailed what in the world did he find ::) ???

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO
DOHHH ::)

K

Kentucky Kache

Thats a long time to be in labor. Have you picked out a name yet?

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am laughin my freakin arse off!!! Dude, only YOU would have the gall...or more correctly, the "kidney" to post a pic of a stone like that! Jesus H. You should get that thing made into a ring and wear it around as a tribute to a forgotten THer's hard work and perserverance. Hey, I just wanted you to know that Kindafoundabuckle and I were recovering bullets and knapsack hooks the day you were recovering that. Helluva post! I'll be laughing half the night about that one. When I talked to you on the phone you sounded like a third-grader that just had his lunchbox stolen. Hahahaha. This one get's the "Buckleboy-Endorsed-Seal-Of-Approval Reply."
signature.jpg
Buckleboy
One Proud Member of the K.D.M. Who Has Never Passed a Kidney Stone

Attachments

• signature.jpg
    signature.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 495

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anytime. But don't get too used to it ;D I went out with a newbie today for an all-day hunt. We scoped out some sites plus did some diggin' at two one-room schoolhouses. I got a silver quarter and he got 3 silver rings. Plus the usual smattering of buttons, wheats, etc. Oh, and by the way...I dug a personal "first" today: A whole pocket watch, including part of the chain!!!

Will

wildrider

Bronze Member
Feb 25, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro
I don't know anyone who has had just one during their life. They often have many of them. You may want to get a medicine bottle to keep them in. When you get old, make a necklace out of them :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread