14k Gold 3CT Diamond Bracelet Appraised 3800.00 will sell or trade.

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+
Will start with references.. My eBay usernames are GPK-Maniac and Goldandsilver4you71753 My paypal is [email protected] and i have over 545 verified transactions.

please do not flame this thread with "oh that's not a good deal or what the hell is this guy thinking?" i will just report that to the mods to have it removed so lets just keep the replies to people who want to get a GREAT deal on this bracelet for there little ladies and keep the flaming out of this thread please.

OK i have a little gold/silver business that i run out of my other business' office. www.bowenknife.com and every now and then i get some pretty nice items like this bracelet i am about to tell you about.

its 14k Yellow Gold. with 33 round cut diamonds. totalling 3 caret weight. although my gauge says they are 16pt diamonds all the way around. except for the clasp diamond. its almost 1/4 caret. but the jeweler said all the diamonds are the same size. so i guess i have to take his word.

Story goes guy comes in lookin to sell this. i checked the diamonds with my presidium diamond tester and said hey you would be MUCH better off selling this as jewelry then passing it off as scrap to me. but he said he was in a big bind and needed to get some money fast. so we worked out a deal and i ended up with this.

I filled out the police precious metals report and faxed it over to the police and didn't hear anything and after 3 days its legally mine. so i took it and had it cleaned and appraised at a jeweler in town. they do written reports with color and clarity. as you can see down in the paper its near colorless I-J and clarity says I-1 blemished. which is normal for these types of bracelets the jeweler says also.

Anyways. so my wife isn't much on jewelery so i am just going to try to move it on here before i try eBay. which i really don't want to because of the HIGH Fee's they charge now. (pfft 4 billion a year and they still have the nerve to tax 15% on sales)

I will sell this bracelet for 2000.00 dollars shipped insured but actually would perfer to meet that way you feel better about it and so would i.

and will accept paypal if you pay half the fee's (1.5% or 30 dollars) or will trade for quite a few things. here are some things i would consider and keep in mind i am VERY open to trades. never hurts to ask.

would trade for.... (and keep in mind anything with a cash amount beside it could also be traded out with something else OTHER than detectors..)

200 ounces of silver .999 however it comes out to 200 ounces. doesn't matter if its rounds or bars.
2.5 ounces of .999 gold
coins or bullion coins..
E-trac and 500 dollars
Explorer SE or SE Pro and 800 dollars.( but must have the 11 DD coil) if you don't have the coil add 150 for a used one.
Tesoro Tiger shark and 1500 dollars.
An s-10 or small pickup truck depends.
ATV's
or ?????? You make a deal!!

Sorry about the pictures. just couldnt get my macro lens to show the details like it normally does.

IMG_7888.jpg

IMG_7883.jpg

IMG_7884.jpg

IMG_7885.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread