14k italy stamped braclett w/ triple chain links & center bar.

Brianbarr88

Jun 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi, I have this braclett that is really heavy, its 14k Italy.
I was told it was solid gold, the entire thing was made from gold, some parts sodered together with lower karat or higher karat gold though.
what is this worth? how much should I ask for when selling this as an item to be worn like jewelery rather than to a refinery to be melted.?
I am thinking about selling it but do not want to melt it down and get gold value, I believe I can get more from selling it second hand to someone,
so if its legit and all turns out well on it, how much should I be asking for in return for it?
I have a few potential buyers, but I am hesitant because I am un sure of its value, im unable to find another or others like it online because I have no idea how to describe the braclett in the first place,
like is there a style for this kind of braclett? anybody ever seen one like it, or know how much its worth at retail value?
if I can get an idea of what was paid retail I can better understand what im asking in return cash wise for it.
It was given to me along with others to pay a debt. I was owed $2,000, I got the braclett and about 9 gold/silver rings, most of them are HGE but a few arnt. most of them are the gold nugget looking rings, and a few have the jewels removed from them.
I also recived a chunk of gold that was smelted down.
anyway, if anybody has any input regarding the braclett please let me know? thanks. u can also reach me by email @ [email protected]
thanks in advance!
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Upvote 0

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
This does not belong in the Gold Prospecting section of the forum. Moderators please move as appropriate.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions