14k white gold ring

Cavedweller

May 6, 2008
This is an accumulation of a few days worth of stuff - I found this nice 14k white gold man's wedding band today and yesterday the cheap ring on the right - I also found a Winchester pocket
knife - Yesterday a lady asked me if I would look for her husband's Gold wedding band that he
lost out on the sandbar I had to cross alittle bit of deeper water and had to swim to keep my
head above water but I was never in any danger - looked for 15 mins and did'nt find it so last
night I went to Sears and bought a US coast guard approved pfd and I got to tell you I think I'am
going to wear it all the time - It's not uncomfortable and it does'nt get in my way and If I'am
going to be out there every day the chances of having to save some little kid from drowning are
pretty good - I hate seeing all those people with those noodles and using them for flotation
because they can get away from you in a heartbeat - I'am surprised there are'nt more drownings with the additudes that those thing are good enough to save your life - this vest cost
me like 18 dollars and as far as I'am conerned It's money well spent - So I looked for an hour and did'nt find it so it's still out there - does anybody want to help me find it ? - Could one of you
jewelry experts tell me what's up with this white gold I thought Gold was suppose to be Gold
colored -That ring is stamped 14k c F and a little symbol that looks like an A - Cavedweller

Attachments

• DSC00787.JPG
    DSC00787.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 422
  • DSC00788.JPG
    DSC00788.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 392
  • DSC00789.JPG
    DSC00789.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 416
  • DSC00790.JPG
    DSC00790.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 389
Upvote 0

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Nice ring CD, and the Winchester is also a sweet find. How many gold does that make for you so far thie year? Congrats my friend.

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Very nice ring indeed.
White gold is normally made by mixing pure yellow gold with other metals such as silver and or palladium. With white gold you can fool people into thinking you have platinum.

Cool finds.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul Cavedweller. Congrats.

Cavedweller said:
So I looked for an hour and did'nt find it so it's still out there - does anybody want to help me find it ?

I get out on Mondays, I'll help ya, depending on where you're hunting

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cavedweller, that's quite a load of treasure you found there over the past few days.

Nice ring, gold is gold. White or yellow is fine with me.....

HH

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring. I am always disappointed when that possible Platinum ring ends up being white gold. That is pretty bad to be disappointed about gold of any kind. I got spoiled with my very first find.

Great going and nice knife also.

DaCHief

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DaChief said:
Nice ring. I am always disappointed when that possible Platinum ring ends up being white gold.
DaChief, I hear ya. Imagine my disappointment when I dug this class ring up and discovered it wasn't gold, silver, or platinum but celestrium!

Attachments

• 6-9-08 003.jpg
    6-9-08 003.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 431
  • 6-9-08 003.jpg
    6-9-08 003.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 312

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
celestrium

That sounds radioactive....

Still a cool find.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jpotter said:
celestrium

That sounds radioactive....

Still a cool find.
Yikes ! LOL No, it's a type of stainless steel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread