14kt Basketball charm and an Indian

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
The city owns a lake about 7 miles outside of town that was built in 1993 and there is a swimming beach there so I thought I would hit it since no one is swimming any more this year. I was really surprised that there wasn't more trash there but in an hour and a half I only dug 12 pull tabs or so. The first coin I dug was an unreadable Indian head cent, I have it soaking so maybe I'll be able to get the date off of it tomorrow. I also got a 14kt basketball charm or pendant, not very big but it's my first gold in quite awhile so I am still excited about it.
The funny thing was finding the Indian head there, the lake property was just farm land until 1993. I guess you never know where you will find the goodies at. The other strange thing was that I only found 11 cents in clad, 1 penny and one dime, I really thought there would be more clad out there. I'll get some pics up as soon as my camera charges up.

HH Charlie

Upvote 0

tndigger

Mar 11, 2009
tn
Detector(s) used
teknetics T2
:icon_pirat:
thats a cool find who knows how it got there but who cares now its yours , and the lack of clad is just a sign of the times my man slim around here too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread