16 dimes, 5 quarters 4 copper cents, one wheatie and a dog whistle

rommelvon

Jul 21, 2007
Spent a coupleof hours at the park, just walking the trails and detecting, turned out to be a good idea, found 4 dimes in the same hole, about 2 feet from that is where I found the 1956-D wheatie, the quarters and rest of the dimes were all about, also found a brass dog whistle at 6 inches down........I hit the tot lot and didnt find a thing, not even foil......I'll hit the beach sunday night and see what treasure awaits :)

Upvote 0

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Sounds like you are doing pretty good, keep it up.

treasureguy

Jul 24, 2007
central wa st
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
hey, i hear you, sometimes it's just no there, i covered a very populated beach today, big beach and found but a few coins, i was shocked, it must of got hit allready by another detector, did find a huge amount though in the grass area of the park, good luck to you on that beach,Dusty

OP
OP
R

rommelvon

Jul 21, 2007
MindHunter said:
Hey rommelvon ,

Great finds..16 dimes jeez.. ;D

wheres the Nickels? Theres Gold in the Nickel tones...

Haven't seen a nickle in a few days, but dimes out the wazoo....quarters are all around,,,,,,still waiting on my first silver.

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
remember there are a lot of people detecting...maybe more than you think...Also there are several weekend warriors that just hit the woodchips...So you probably just missed out. Today I had to drive a friend home from work, there was park with a tot lot a block away popped 61 coins in an hour and a half and bolted there were kids everywhere. It would have been my 3rd 100 coin day this week...but said screw the heat and humidity... ;D Remember location is everything. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread