$160 in Halves - First Dream Rolls

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Normally, I don't bother with customer rolls in my area as there are quite a few small time hunters. They seem to litter the area with their dumps. Well over 30 banks in the area, and each one will have 80 -150 in rolls. One might be able to eek out a few silver, but not worth the time and gas to drive around. Well, my supply bank gave me a call the other day. I always take the halves off their hands even though they are almost always skunks more as a favor to them as they return the favor by ordering whatever I want. I go in and pick up the halves and $130 are in the new wrappers with the other $30 being in old crusty wrappers. Hmmm.... Got out to my car and cracked into the oldies first and here is the breakdown.

45 Keepers out of 3 rolls:

17 Walkers
26 Franklins
'64 Kennedy
'68 Kennedy

Been hunting for a very long time, and never got nearly solid rolls. The Walkers were in one roll. The Franklins were in another roll, and the third had the remainder. Awesome.

Upvote 0

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
Holy Crap!!! That is awesome!! Finding that many walkers in that small amount of rolls is crazy!!! Congratulations!!! Those are definitely dream rolls for sure!! :thumbsup:

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great score DD! I know it was a long time coming.

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! Now that's a good day. :laughing7:
apush

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! My jelousy is at full force =P. Congratz on that find....best i had in a box was probably half of what u had per roll!

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
garret masterhunter 7x ace 250
Congrats on the dream rolls can you send me some of your luck over to tampa after scoring over forty silvers in the last two weeks this week is very slow just one 66 out of 200 halfs but one is better then nun. :notworthy: keep up the hunt RON

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Bet you there are more out there if you were a glutten for punishment and spent the gas money. :dontknow: Congrats on the crusty silver.

golden silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread