$160 in machine wrapped rolls.... Wow, that is pretty

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
So, I was able to luck into 16 machine wrapped rolls today, and even though I only found one, it was a beauty, shiniest rim I have ever seen. My wife said, that's fake... It was a 2002-S... The silver kind. I have had some confusion until now about these "silver" proofs, are they 40% are they 90% Do they look different? etc.... Well, that answeres that question. For anyone out there who still might have some confusion, you will definately know when your proof half is silver... They are sooooo sexy! gotta be 90%... Hopefully I'm due for a W.L. or a Barber now... ( I have been CRH'ing for about 2 months now, and still have not found anything older than Franklins)

Upvote 0

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Walkers will find their way to you, I'm up to about 13-14 of them total now....never found a barber yet in the wild tho....my friend bought me one a few months back tho!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
90% silver- with silver at $40.50, it's worth $14.65, may carry a premium if you sell it. hh!

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found 2 walkers before I ever found a franklin, it's luck of the draw

HH
-GC

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
awesome find!!! congrats! its 90% by the way...just to confirm it again. post a pic if you can! keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions