Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the waves, they keep getting better and better.....as with the ships wrecking.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
PhipsFolly

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite & Sovereign XS, Minelab Equinox 800 and Aquapulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Red Desert... I never know how it will turn out as artistic endeavors go, but practice, practice...

OP
OP
PhipsFolly

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a few close up pics of my latest diorama... I really like how this one came together... raging seas and sky and the details of the ship wrecking as it runs aground on the Florida reefs... definately calling this one "Dragons Teeth"...

Attachments

• DragonsTeeth5a.jpg
    DragonsTeeth5a.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 384
Last edited:
OP
OP
PhipsFolly

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
other pic...

Attachments

• DragonsTeeth4a.jpg
    DragonsTeeth4a.jpg
    434 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really looking Nice!

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me know when it's ready..:thumbup:

3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

OP
OP
PhipsFolly

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I was invited to and attended a meeting at the Sebastian Inlet State Park on Wednesday with Park Board members, Park Manager/Staff/Rangers, Park Volunteers, etc. and the vote was unanimous to move ahead with commissioning me to create a large 1715 Fleet shipwreck diorama for the McLarty State Treasure Museum! So excited to have this opportunity and was so pleased to have my work well received. I anticipate that this project will take up to 3-4 months to complete and I will update this thread as things progress. Thanks to all those who were complimentary and encouraging to me... its always a bit scary to put ones artistic endeavors before "judging eyes".

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I was invited to and attended a meeting at the Sebastian Inlet State Park on Wednesday with Park Board members, Park Manager/Staff/Rangers, Park Volunteers, etc. and the vote was unanimous to move ahead with commissioning me to create a large 1715 Fleet shipwreck diorama for the McLarty State Treasure Museum! So excited to have this opportunity and was so pleased to have my work well received. I anticipate that this project will take up to 3-4 months to complete and I will update this thread as things progress. Thanks to all those who were complimentary and encouraging to me... its always a bit scary to put ones artistic endeavors before "judging eyes".
Now that is the news we all wanted to hear! :occasion14:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Big congratulations to you. :thumbup:

Judging from the small ones you do and the amount artistic tallent you put into them I am sure big one will be magnificent. ...

Look forward to seeing pics and when completed I will make a special trip to see it...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
PhipsFolly

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Guys... your compliments and input really means alot to me... best... Phips (Mike)

OP
OP
PhipsFolly

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter... Don't know if you got my email to your personal email address yesterday but I am ready to complete our business with regards to the diorama whenever you are... Let me know... Thanks... Phips

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter... Don't know if you got my email to your personal email address yesterday but I am ready to complete our business with regards to the diorama whenever you are... Let me know... Thanks... Phips

Sorry no I didn't see it... my desktop crashed, have a friend recovering data and re mirroring my hard drives.

When I get home I will take care of it via my smart phone...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
PhipsFolly

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marty... Nothing received last night if you sent it...

Crusty penny

Tenderfoot
Aug 9, 2014
Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesaro sand shark
Vibra tector 730
Garret ace 250 DD coil
Vibra probe 580 (pin pointer)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I could stare at it for an hour :0

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better late than never. Way Cool ,Great Job and Hello. That looks great! Love it. What ever became of it? I've seen people make stuff like this ,but to scale. Like for museums.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread