1715 Fleet Passenger Research

PyrateJim

Nov 28, 2004
Sterling Hts., MI.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Sea Hunter mark II
I've been working on a research project for a few years now and am getting close to not being about to go any further with my sources (major one recently passed and the other is working through an interperter when possible) as well as being nearly finished.

I am trying to locate a pasenger list for the various 1715 fleet ships. I have a name of a specific passenger (and possibly one/two others that may have been passengers -all of which would be above your normal passenger) and am trying to put them on a specific ship. Getting the answers to this will not only help complete my research project, but will be of great help and benefit to those working the 1715 plate fleet wrecks for several reasons.

If anyone believes they can help, please contact me OFF LIST as I am not ready to go public and need confidentiality. If you have sources/links that may be of help, feel free to post them here for myself and others.

Of course, credit will be given where credit is due. I know what this grouping of great THing minds is capable of and am hoping that somewhere out here, is someone with the lead, info or a source that can help me finish.

Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread