ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
In case some of you don't know about the 1715 Fleet Society, I thought I'd post a link. They are preparing to do a big commemoration of the 300th anniversary of the 1715 Plate Fleet disaster, and they could really use all of our support. Neat website, and they have a nice newsletter and store with neat shirts and stuff you can't find anywhere else. Drop by and check them out, they are a cause worth supporting in any way you can.

www.1715fleetsociety.com

1715man

Aug 7, 2011
Hey ScubaFinder, Thanks for the nice comments. I would like to mention that the Society is preparing a guide to grading Mexican silver cobs. Input from the collector community is crucial. If you are a collector of Mexican silver cobs I would appreciate your comments. If you go to the website, access the NEWSLETTER, scroll down a bit, you will find a link to the survey. It has 12 questions. Also, you will be asked whether or not you would like to see an authentication and grading service specifically tailored to this coinage. Again, I appreciate your support. 1715 man.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread