1740s homestead coughed up some great stuff!

Dr.Tones

Jan 7, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1740's homestead coughed up some great stuff!

Ok!! New Video of another great New England hunt full of surprises! This was day two of our trip. On this day we visited 3 places including a homestead establish in 1740. I apologize to the admin. I know theres a new england thread that has been started for this series of videos but I can't remember where it is? Tons of fun. Enjoy, SHARE, LIKE, SUB! Thanks! More to come!

Upvote 8
Looks interesting, but will have to pass on the video, maybe someday it will work out here.

A show would be fun but I'm not sure I'd be willing to quid my day to risk it. We'll stick to this for now ;) Buuuuuuuuuuut............ you never know ;)

As always... very cool. Please continue to be my HERO!

yes, I always enjoy what you have, looks like you guys have a blast as well.

great_find.gif
Neat! Thanks for sharing...

I wish we had time and money enough to hunt with all of you! You al are the nicest people ever!

Great vids you put together. Generally how receptive are people you ask to dig their property?

Dr. Tones, Thanks for the great videos, I most definitely enjoy them. In the pictures of finds I noticed an Indian head penny with a hole in its face. I recently dug two on a site with similar holes, both are 1863. I was curious on the year of the one you all found.
Keep Swinging!!

Awesome finds! You got the most important part on video! The fun!!!

Its a really nice to see a professional video portraying the real life of digging. I really enjoy your colonial digs. I have myself located the outskirts of a 1700's to 1800's homesite that I cant stop thinking about. Gotta wait until fall when the corn comes off to hit what I believe to be the epicenter. Used to think I enjoyed digging Civil War relics and I do but....colonial era is extremely exciting. Keep digging buddy....I will live through your finds until October!

Nice looking finds! Excellent quality video too thanks for sharing.

Steve

Awesome stuff. Love the videos. Keep them coming!! :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back