Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
mariner said:
I forgot for a moment that Odyssey are primarily in it for the history and the archaeology! ::)

C'mon Mariner. Would most people keep working if the money stopped? Does that make being a car mechanic bad? A nurse? A store owner? A historian? A salvager? Why can't they love both history and make money at the same time? At least they can rise above most and do both. You and I share the same concerns about Odyssey and their impact on the int'l salvage industry, but poking at them for making money pokes at every working person on the planet. 8)

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I didn't mean it as sharply as it may have sounded, buddy. You always have posts here that are thought through very well. I appreciate you for that. Maybe I'm sulking 'cause I'm looking for more work. I'll get my application in to Odyssey :wink:

Nice Latin... :)

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
why can you not have both --to make money as a bussiness must to stay in bussiness and to save history too? history that the deep sea fishing trawlers would otherwize scatter and wreck --- thus giving a chance for the british sailors remains to be "properly buried" on shore rather than be drug all over the sea bed being mangled to bits by a pollock and flatfish fishing trawl. (fish and chips anyone?) :tard:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions