1757 farm permission

tanz 82

Mar 16, 2012
N.mass- S.nh
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't find much but My first target was in front of the front door about 9 inches down encased in roots which took me a solid 20 minutes to dig out and good thing I didn't give up because it was a LC 1822 ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476735964.128131.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476735982.133291.jpg

Upvote 23
You did well, congrats. If that was found near the front door, its unlikely the place has been hit hard in the past. Good luck finding the rest.

Congratualtions on the old copper find! :occasion14:

Great 1822 Large Cent! Same year Liberia was established as a place for freed American slaves. :icon_thumright:

Congrats on the LC, :occasion14: it's older than any I've dug.

Great find! I see some definition there...looks like it might clean up nice!

looks in good shape too. Good thing you didn't hit it either. Easy way to ding um fighting with roots. nice one.

Nice-looking copper all things considered, especially the clear date. The old coppers I've found are very often super-toasty, and it's rare that I can get a good date. Congrats!

Roots ? Thats why I carry a chainsaw on my outings ! Congrats on your Large Cent.

Congrats on the old copper!!

Good work, so satisfying to see a date straight out of the dirt! Congrats, I know your feeling good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back