Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goes4ever said:
Rusted_Iron said:
Please tell me your brother was OK with you buying the piece for $100 and selling it for $700.
my exact thought.......your talking about your brother here.......I guess I don't understand, If I did that to my brother I would feel awful guilty

Would that be before or after the shovel hit you in the head?

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jersey devl said:
uuuuuhhhhh...are we related? :dontknow:

Why did you recently sell a coin for $100? :wink: :D

PS. I would have given my Bro $300+ when I sold it. Having said that I would never had paid so little for it.

OP
OP
T

The Jersey DEvil

Nov 29, 2009
Tri state area, USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Fisher CZ5, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Cibola, Garret Grand Master Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI, my brother owes me $4000.00 & never gave me 1 red cent back. He should have given me that coin. He's lucky I was generous & gave him $100.00. Plus I also treated him to a nice steak dinner & I even bought him some grocerous. He's lucky to have a nice brother like me.

Was he mad when he found out I sold it for $700.00? Yes indeed but too bad. I feel better now that I got some of the $4K back. I'll never ever loan money out to anyone ever again...especially family.

The Jersey Devil has spoken!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Jersey DEvil said:
FYI, my brother owes me $4000.00 & never gave me 1 red cent back. He should have given me that coin. He's lucky I was generous & gave him $100.00. Plus I also treated him to a nice steak dinner & I even bought him some grocerous. He's lucky to have a nice brother like me.

Was he mad when he found out I sold it for $700.00? Yes indeed but too bad. I feel better now that I got some of the $4K back. I'll never ever loan money out to anyone ever again...especially family.

The Jersey Devil has spoken!

Families at war, sounds familiar across the world. Although you sound a little bitter & your bother maybe should have given you it, but you know it doesn't work like that. When I lend money I expect to never get it back (family or not). But I have little respect or love of money, it bring me little happiness. It pays the bills. Detecting feeds the soul along with a bit of fishing, oh and there's the misses.

I guess with the last name like 'Devil' doesn't help your case :icon_thumright:

The Cru' has spoken :D

Rusted_Iron

Bronze Member
May 25, 2006
Corrodedlargecentville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah, well, sounds like he is lucky to have a generous brother.

Sorry you had to part with that LC. It was a beauty.

Maybe you'll find another one. Such a great area for early history.

OP
OP
T

The Jersey DEvil

Nov 29, 2009
Tri state area, USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Fisher CZ5, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Cibola, Garret Grand Master Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am by far not a Devil nor am I a Saint. But I am a giving person who has a heart of gold. But unfortunately we live in a society & a world governed & driven by greed where people take advantage of all those who are good. But the meek shall inherit Heaven.

LETS HUNT LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!

God bless America & lets pray for our fighting forces & troops.

Happy holidays everyone!

Nuff said.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Jersey DEvil said:
I am by far not a Devil nor am I a Saint. But I am a giving person who has a heart of gold. But unfortunately we live in a society & a world governed & driven by greed where people take advantage of all those who are good. But the meek shall inherit Heaven.

LETS HUNT LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!

God bless America & lets pray for our fighting forces & troops.

Happy holidays everyone!

Nuff said.
:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread