Attachments

• 020a.JPG
    020a.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 021a.JPG
    021a.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 172
Upvote 10
Oh yeah... I remember skipping that signal now! I was all like, "I'll do Neil a solid and leave this one". :thumbsup:

Love the Liberty Cap!!

Wow Neil congrats on that wonderful find! The Liberty Cap coins are one of the most beautiful ever to come out of the mint. Still in my want list - my oldest US coin is a 1797 DB large cent.

Great Large cent...Congrats

WTG NEIL!! Awesome coin for ur 1st. Im thinkin about a T2 for my next machine. How deep was the coin and wen u say deep wats the deepest u hav pulled a keeper? CONGRATS. HH

WTG Neil, getting your first Liberty Cap Large Cent is something to cherish, somehow I think more are in your future, including that elusive special state copper. :)

Don

Congrats on a great find Neil. Are you using the the standard T2 or the SE?

WTG NEIL!! Awesome coin for ur 1st. Im thinkin about a T2 for my next machine. How deep was the coin and wen u say deep wats the deepest u hav pulled a keeper? CONGRATS. HH

I've been pulling coins in the 10-12 inch range pretty regularly, but the real difference is on the smaller stuff...Tiny half reales at 8 or 9 inches sound clearly with the T2. Same goes for 10 mm buttons being found at 10 inches as well.

Congrats on a great find Neil. Are you using the the standard T2 or the SE?

I was using the SE. Boost mode makes a big difference. I made a video of bP vs. dP., which I will post to YouTube sometime tomorrow.

Sweet find, congrats!!! Glad to see NJ boys finding coppers. They are eluding me.

Congrats on your first Liberty Cap Large Cent! :icon_thumleft: !

TommNJ

That's awsome Neil! That's the 3rd on in a week posted on TNet ~ Great digs!

Congrats on the Liberty Cap Neil. I'm sure that will be the first of many.

Great coin that's on my wish list

I was using the SE. Boost mode makes a big difference. I made a video of bP vs. dP., which I will post to YouTube sometime tomorrow.

That would be great. I can't wait to see it. Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family.

Congrats on the Liberty Cap LC!! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back