1832 Twenty-five cent piece

D

Diggerbryan

Hello guys, I was looking through some of my great granda's coin collection and this one interested me the most. Can you give me any info on it? Sorry for the poor photos, any camera tips too? ;D

Attachments

• 1832b.JPG
    1832b.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 710
Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

Diggerbryan

another pic

Attachments

• 1832b.JPG
    1832b.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 718
  • 1832b.JPG
    1832b.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 692
OP
OP
D

Diggerbryan

ok, that was the same picture. Sorry!

Attachments

• 1832.JPG
    1832.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 679

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking coin there...I think. Try using the macro setting on your camera...it should be marked with a flower.

Staci (Fargo ND)

Aug 29, 2006
Fargo, ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice! I just got an Ace 250...HUGE upgrade from my old BH. I can maybe help with the camera tips lol :P I would recommend standing a little further back unless you have a setting for macro on your camera (icon for it is usually a little flower). Cameras have a really hard time focusing in on things that are less than 1-1.5 feet away without a macro setting. If you take the pic from a little farther away, it will be able to focus and then you can just crop the image in paint or whatever you use. It should be a lot clearer that way... :D

OP
OP
D

Diggerbryan

Thanks for all the replies. Sorry for the late response somehow I missed them. I'm definitely going to have to work with the camera a bit as you can probably tell from my photos. ;) I'm actually headed out right now for an hour or so. I will update you if I find anything worth mentioning. Thanks again!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread