apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up 3 boxes this week plus a partial opened box.

Meager results, but much better than those skunks I kept getting here of late:

2 Franklins
12 40%ers

Mr. Apush and I split the boxes. He got the Franklins (his first) and 1/2 of the silvers. :laughing7: He was so happy that he obtained more silver than I did this round. I was happy too, as all the silver goes in my "purse." :laughing9:

apush :read2:

Upvote 0

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
apush said:
He was so happy he got a head of me. I was happy too,

I missread this line, I inadvertantly dropped the "a" in front of head and turned of to "from" after.
Wich is why I believed you were happy? and he too would be happy! lol

Or am I correctly reading between the lines here? :dontknow: :laughing9:

Mojo

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
coinmojo said:
apush said:

I missread this line, I inadvertantly dropped the "a" in front of head and turned of to "from" after.

Mojo

Mojo, did you ever think your comment might be insulting to Apush? Maybe you should reserve your name calling "Shmuck" comments (like you used in the PetPeeve post) for yourself.

Jim

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
jim4silver said:
coinmojo said:
apush said:

Mojo

Mojo, did you ever think your comment might be insulting to Apush? Maybe you should reserve your name calling "Shmuck" comments (like you used in the PetPeeve post) for yourself.

Jim

Jim did you ever think that your responce would be insulting to me?

OP
OP
apush

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen,
I "revised" and "edited" my original response. Next time I will be more careful.

Apush :read2:

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
apush said:
Gentlemen,
I "revised" and "edited" my original response. Next time I will be more careful.

Sorry if you felt that my responce was insulting. I was trying to have a little fun with you. But some other Gentleman took offence. Based on your revision. My assumption is that you and your husband have a strictly proffessional relationship. Some people here do have a sence of humor!

For the record my Grandmother would have thought it funny.

A Family that plays togeather stays togeather.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
coinmojo said:
apush said:
Gentlemen,

Sorry if you felt that my responce was insulting. I was trying to have a little fun with you. But some other Gentleman took offence. Based on your revision. My assumption is that you and your husband have a strictly proffessional relationship. Some people here do have a sence of humor!

For the record my Grandmother would have thought it funny.

A Family that plays togeather stays togeather.

Mojo,

Personally I did not take offense at your comment. I am a bit surprised I was the only one who called you out on it.

Considering the fact that the person you made your comment to never responded to your "joke" before I posted, I figured perhaps she did not see the great level of humor in it.

I don't know your experience in the world, but often times ladies don't take kindly to STRANGERS (I am assuming you don't know the OP) inquiring or making comments about their personal sex life--the negative impact of such a comment can be exacerbated if made in the presence of others they don't know (like all of us on this forum). I have seen this time and time again as both a business owner and working in supervisory positions.

I am surprised you don't see the inappropriateness under the circumstances and in the context in which it was made. Maybe I should have not said anything since I am just a poster here and this is not my forum.

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread