Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....Wednesday Navy Davy and I hit a colonial field and a soccer field with some luck. Navy Davy struck first with a nice Nova Scotian token
PA110001.jpg

and I retorted with a British 19?8 large copper and a 1942 dime.

ND ended up with about a dozen other coins and I settled for a hammer from a toy gun, soccer ref token, the Brit penny, 1942 dime and 21 coins @ $1.79
PA110003.jpg

That night in the cold and rain I played in my first ball game promptly striking out my first time at bat and ending up 1 for 3 as we got the hake beat out of us.
Today we did the dew at a riverside park which we had to our selves once we threw the golden lab's ball a dozen times and the owner had enough and left.
PA120012.jpg

We each dug a few coins here that were added to out days finds that came from a campground. Here Navy Davy takes a break from the rigors of the dig!
PA120010.jpg

PA120006.jpg
ND ended up with 25 coins and a sinker whereas I managed a zipper and 59 coins @ $11.11
PA120008.jpg

Upvote 0

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
digging silver makes a fine day.. nice hunt :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
There it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been searching posts left and right and yours is the FIRST I have found a Zipper Pull in, in a long time!!!!

Congrats on awesome finds and the ZP!!!!! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread